𝟶𝟶𝟼.

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SPECIAL sometimes didn't like the attention he got from the media as a upcoming model, he mean.

It was going good he liked the money it was bringing in.

More brands offering him pounds of money just for them to be in there fashion show or wear there brand and tag them.

He loved the money it would give him, but it got boring. Not saying he would quit, to get paid to look handsome? It was a blessing thank god but he was tired.

He could admit, he missed daija. Too much, but he didn't wanna seem like he was gonna be waiting for when's he got her act right.

It hurted him when he saw that, made him look at her different. He sat on his bed, before hearing his phone ring. An unknown number.

He shrugged answering it, 'who dis is?' He spoke making the other line sigh. 'It's daija I kno- youn get a hint do you?' He spoke.

He was annoyed how much she kept trying? He thought no meant like nah. But he guessed she wasn't the type.

'Come over.' He spoke, his room was now changed. It was now all green and black. Posters of him at photo shoots and posters of his inspirations.

He only wore basketball shorts and socks before throwing on his shirt. grabbing his phone as he went downstairs seeing his brother at the table eating.

He walked into the kitchen, kissing his mothers forehead. 'How you doing ma.' He spoke making her smile as he threw a cup at semaj head.

'Imma blast yo ass!' His brother spoke, making him chuckle.

'Don't cuss like that! And I'm doing good.' She spoke kissing his cheek, before he heard the doorbell ring.

He went to the door, opening it he seen daija. Moving so she could walk in, she too her shoes off before she heard maj talking.

'Y'all back to- nah.' Special spoke cutting his off as he seen dai itch her head before going upstairs to his room.

'Wow, it's- I know.' He mumbled bringing her to his bed.

'What you- I miss you maj and I'm sorry. Truly, I cut him off and I just want you back. It was wrong wh-' she spoke before getting cut off as he kissed her lips.