Chap 4, I guess its okay here... NEVERMIND.

[Okay, I'm sorry but QUACKITY IS SO HOT I CANT-]

   As we were exiting my room, We had passed a door with a clown on it, but it had a red X mark on it... 

   I was curious and I was gonna live here forever so might as well ask some things.

   "Um, R-Ragatha? Was that your name? Who's this one?" I asked, pointing at the clown[Kaufmo]

   Ragatha sighed, "Oh, Thats Kaufmo... He's not here anymore..." 

   Then, Jax interrupted her, "Yeah! He died! Wanna see his room?" He held out a key, smirking.

   "U-Um, No! Jax, no... its okay..." Ragatha shot him a dirty look, "Kaufmo, sadly abstracted... Meaning, he reached his breaking point... and be basically turned into a big monster"

   "Oh! So then... what happened to him?" I asked, tilting my head.

   Pomni shakes her head, "Nobody knows, Caine sends them down a hole and then they're gone..." 

   I slowly nod my head, meaning I understand... "that's sad... I'm sorry..."

   "Its alright though, it was for his own good, he was suffering" Pomni fake smiled.

   THEN SUDDENLY, a blue bowling ball was thrown at Ragatha, 

   "AAAH!-" She screamed, Pomni and I gasped. Pomni gave him a look and went to help Ragatha.

   "What? It was getting boring, The moment needed something!" Jax shrugged, looking away.

   I had JUST ENOUGH of this PURPLE BUNNY!! I walked over to him, 

   "Y-You! Why are you like this? Your so mean!" I said, trying to sound strong. but I was probably sounding pathetic.

   Jax then chuckled at me, looking down at me. IM NOT THAT SHORT!! IM JUST AT HIS CHIN!!

   "Oh yeah, What are YOU going to do about it?" Jax lean towards me, faces close.

   "Y-Y/n,  you dont have to do that..." I hear Ragatha say, she sounded glitching. I look back at her, Her head was glitching because the bowling ball, that made me even more upset. I frown and turn back to Jax.

   "Jax! Look at her! You dont even care about anyone but YOURSELF!" I yell in his face. Jax stood his ground and smirked, but his eyebrows went up a little bit...

.

.

.

.

   **[Jax's POV]**

   Who is this newbie talking to??? I gotta say, this surprised me... 

   Nobody has ever talked back to me except for Zooble... And this girl/boy is new! they must not be in their right mind...

   But... their mad face did look pretty cute since they always had a nervous or blank face, good to see they has other emotions...

   "Oh, Calm doooown, Shortie! Its not permanent, Caine can fix her up!" I laugh, elbowing them. 

   they snarled. THEN, THEY SLAPS ME WITH THE BACK OF THEIR HAND!! My face starts glitching and I step back...

.

.

.

.

   **[Y/n's POV]**

   I'm SORRY! but I just HAD TO bitch slap that purple bugs bunny! I had to! I hate people like him! 

   "Oh, Calm dooown, Bugs Bunny! Its not permanent, Caine can fix you up!" I mock him. The others gasp behind us, Jax is holding his cheek. 

   Jax's face is now glitching, but not as much as Ragatha's. 

   For some reason, I see him BLUSHING??? He turns away and puts his hand down.

   "Alright, Shortie... Its a draw... But remember, I have keys everywhere" He smirked, "Lets go." He said, more firmly. he's voice was glitching.

   I tsk and walk over to Ragatha to help her up. She gets on her feet and we try to find Caine again. As we were walking, it was very awkward... so then it was just dead silent.

   We walked back to the stage and Zooble, Gangle and Kinger took a look at us, they all gasp and run to us. bombarding us with a zillion questions. 

**[but Zooble doesn't care as much, so they take their time walking over]**

   "Oh my gosh! Are you alright, Ragatha?!" Gangle asks.

   "Wow! your messed up!" Kinger says to Jax, Jax rolls his eyes.

   "Wheres Caine?" Jax asks, his voice glitching. They all start talking loudly and I leave the group, going to sit on the stage.

   Pomni follows me, kinda struggling to jump up the stage. she finally gets on the stage and sits next to me, shoulder-to-shoulder.

   "So... What happened? Why did you hit him?" Pomni asks quietly, looking at me...

   "Yeah, S-Sorry about that... I just... He reminds me of someone..." I say, looking up... oh hey, look, there's a slide in this place... anyway.

   "Who? Who does he remind you of? U-Um, Sorry If I'm being nosy..." she says shyly.

   "Its alright... but, he reminds me of my older brother... My brother had the same attitude... always stuck up and over-confident" I says, tilting my head back and forth.

   Then, Caine arrives...

.

.

.

.

   [Good morning/Afternoon! I like this chap because we have beef with that purple bunny now!! enemies to loversss <333 please remember to put this in your library and you can vote if you want! byee]

   - Caramel