Chap 8, Show day, part 1

So basically we climb up the whole way back up the slide. Once we made it up, We walked down the stairs.

   Anyways, after all that. I went to Gangle's room because Ragatha told me she wasn't very happy right now. I walk to the hallway with rooms, I find Gangle's room and knock.

   I hear sniffling from her room, "Y-Yes?..." She says from the other side of the door.

   "Hey, Gangle? Are you alright?" I say, leaning on the door. She opens the door and I accidentally fall in the room. I yelp but fix my posture. She giggles a little but then motions me to come in, leaving the door open. we both sit on her bed.

   "What's going on?" I say, smiling softly. looking at her. [I will be the best therapist friend!]

   "I-I broke my comedy mask..." She then sadly looks at me, up and down. "Um, why do you still have your pajamas on?" 

   I blush in embarrassment, looking down at my Pochacco pajamas. "Oh, um, I-I dont know..." I nervously laughed, scratching the back of my head.

   "Um, Can I look at your mask?" I ask, Gangle nods and hands me her broken mask. Its broken into two. "How did it get like this?" I look at her. 

   "Jax tripped me..." She rubbed the back on her invisible head. I frown and shake my head... 

   "I'm sorry about that, do you have any super glue?" I ask her, she shakes her sad mask/head. Then, Ragatha knocks on the door, coming in.

   "Hey guys! What are ya up to?" Ragatha asks, sitting next to us. "Ohh, you broke your mask again?..." 

   Gangle sadly nods, Looking at the masks in my hand.

   "Do you by any chance have super glue, Ragatha?" I ask her, Ragatha beams.

   "Oh! Yes! I actually do! I'll quickly go get it" She happily gets up and leaves the room. I turn to Gangle with a happy smile. 

.

.

.

.

  Ragatha comes back in the room, holding a small bottle of super glue. "I have it!" She then hands it to me, smiling.

   I thank her and glue up Gangle's mask, "I have super glue because sometimes my blue eye falls off, usually I'm supposed to sew it back on BUT super glue is way easier, So, I just plot it back on with super glue on it!" Ragatha explains to Gangle.

   After a while, I wait for the glue to dry and I give it to Gangle. 

   "Its good as new!" I smile, handing it to her. Gangle thanks me and puts it on, then, she smiles.

   "Thank you so much, Y/n! You're the best!" Gangle hugs me, I laugh and hug her back.

.

.

.

.

   **[Jax's POV]** 

   I was at the door, secretly watching them...

   As I watched Gangle hug Y/n, It felt like a furious fire had lit in my stomach. this just made me hate Gangle even more... I saw Ragatha walking towards the door, but she was still talking to them so she didn't see me. I quickly fled... 

.

.

.

.