Chap 5, Today's adventure is...

Then, Caine arrived...

   "Woah! What happened to you two?" Caine flew to Ragatha and Jax. Ragatha just asked for Caine to fix her and so, with a snap of a finger, they were back to normal.

   Me and Pomni got off the stage to go see what the others were doing. As I walked towards them, I TRIPPED! something had tripped me, I fell flat on my face.

   "O-Oh my gosh! Are you okay, Y/n?!" Pomni helped me up, I nodded and looked back... Jax was there whistling like he didn't do shit... I tsk and dust myself off, not wanting anymore problems.

   "Well! I think its time for... AN ADVENTURE!! AHAHHHAHAH" Caine started laughing uncontrollably, I looked at Pomni, she shrugged like it was a normal thing...

   "Today's adventure is... EXPLORE THE SEA!!" he swung his cane around, Sea?... what Sea? your telling me that theres a pool or something in here?? I mean, I really would be surprised... this place is HUGE

   "Ugh, do I have to do this?" Zooble complained, crossing their arms.

   "This does sound fun, Zooble... How about giving it a try?" Ragatha softly said, smiling. Zooble scoffed and rolled their eyes, I think they were accepting it...

   "Wait, What do you mean? is there a pool or something here?" I say to Caine, he flies to me.

   "Why yes, Y/n! What a big brain you have inside there!" Caine compliments, He knocks on my head. I smirk to Jax, turning to him, I'm so much better than him, which he scoffs and rolls his eyes. 

   "Follow me, everyone!" Caine points with his cane.

   "Why dont we just teleport??" Jax says, shrugging. 

   Caine turns to him, "Oh yeah! Good thinking, Jax!" Caine compliments him too.

   Jax smirks and me and sticks out his tongue. *Whatever...* I roll my eyes. Then, we are teleported to a giant pool room. I feel a breeze hit my legs and stomach, I look down AND I HAVE A SWIMMING SUIT ON, in fact!! everyone does! 

   I exclaim and try to cover my body, I blush madly... I saw Jax staring at me from the corner of my eye... I flip him off and he immediately looks away.

   "POOL TIME!!" Caine yells and dives in the pool, bubble following him.

   I was about to ask Caine something until he disappeared in the pool. Everybody else had jumped in the pool, now it was jump Me, Jax and Zooble. 

   Ragatha smiled at me from the pool, 

   "Hey, Y/n! You should come in! the water feels nice" She said, signaling me to come in...

   "Um... a little problem... I cant swim..." I look down, embarrassed. I heard Jax chuckle. that mf-ing bugs bunny lookin ass hoe >:(

   "Aww, the little dwarf cant swim? What else cant you do?" He teased, Zooble shot him a rude look.

   "Shut up, Jax, I'd like to see you swim..." Zooble remarked, Which made me feel a little bit better.
   Jax put his hand up in defeat, "Okay, Okay..."

   Ragatha assured me that it's alright and you actually don't need to breathe under the water in this world, Not surprising, this world is already so crazy. Right when she told me I didn't need to breathe, I quickly jumped in the water and in the real world, your vision would be blurry under water right? Well, NOT IN THIS WORLD!! 

   My vision was completely clear! woah... I didn't need air or anything! I cant believe I'm saying this but... I... kinda like this world... DONT HATE ME MOM AND DAD!!

   Then, I saw Jax and Zooble come in the pool. Ragatha signaled me to follow her, so I did. She was swimming deeper inside the pool, It was taking forever, I was starting to think it was just a REALLY deep pool.

   With Jax and Zooble behind us, We were starting to see something colorful at the bottom of the pool...

   WTH?!? WHO DID THIS POOL FIT A WHOLE CORAL REEF IN HERE?!? well, actually, I'm not very surprised. BUT STILL!!

   I opened my mouth in awe and some bubbles came out of my mouth and rose to the top. So this is what Caine meant by: Explore the sea! Not gonna lie, Caine, pretty cool...

   I smiled at Ragatha and she smiled back. What would have been cool is if we could talk underwater but no, it just sounded like muffled bubbling.

   Then, a [Favorite fish] came up to me. My eyes widened and another bubble slipped out of my mouth, I pet my fish and then he happily swam around my hand.

   Again, in the corner of my eye, Jax was watching me, a small red hue on his cheeks. I tried to ignore him so I could have my moment in peace. 

   I swam around and for some reason the [F/F] stayed with me, I didn't mind, it was quite cute actually.

   I saw a clown fish pass by me and immediately named it Nemo because why not? :) it would feel wrong if I didnt

   As I swam around, the others had gone their own ways, meaning I was alone. Actually I wasn't I had the [F/F] following me for some reason. I feel like I should name it... I then named it F/n [fish name] and kept swimming around. 

   I saw some seahorses around some coral reef, I swam closer to it and I swam around the coral reef, on the other side was a shark, f/n had literally left me... I screamed but it sounded more like a muffled 'brgrrrbrgrbrbbbrbrrr' with bubbles

   The shark stared at me for a couple seconds and then moved on with its day. that was scary since sharks are NOT my thing. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I thought it was the shark so I screamed and quickly turned around. 

   It was just Jax,  I made a 'oh' sound but it did not sound like 'oh' 

   He was telling me that it was time to go and everyone was leaving the pool, for a second I forgot this place was a pool. 

   I couldn't understand a WORD he was saying so I made a 'HUH??' noise, he rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist, swimming upward. 

   As we were swimming to the top, I looked back and OH MY GOD- THE SHARK IS FOLLOWING US!! SHITTTTT!!

   I tug harshly on Jax's arm and he looks at me with an annoying look, until he sees the shark following us... his eyes widened and he held my wrist tighter as we both swam as fast as we could to the top.

   the shark was right on our tail, chomping its sharp teeth. I think I was slowing Jax down because he kept tugging me to swim faster, he then got impatient and grabbed my legs and threw me into his arms, bridal style...

   I blushed and he somehow out swam the shark and we had made it to the top.

   he threw me on the ground, blushing. "Y-your welcome..." he said, I was still on the ground, in shock that he did all that for me... he then walked over me and left the pool room, leaving me on the floor just laying, trying to realize what just happened...

.

.

.

.

   [WOOOO I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!! btw, im at my cousins house and they are SOO annoying so posts might take awhile, remember to put this in your library and you can vote if you want! good night! its night for me<33 ] 

   - Caramel