Chap 3, New home?

"Wait!" A familiar voice called out behind us, We all turned around to see Jax running towards us, "Hey! wait up, let me go with you guys!" Jax stopped and smiled at us.

   I didn't mind but I think the others did... Ragatha looked up and down at him to see if he had anything on him, because maybe he would try to pull a prank or something? 

   "Hmm, well alright... As long as you aren't trying to pull any tricks!" Ragatha pointed a finger at him, Jax playfully rolled his yellow eyes.

   "C'mon Rags! Its the short-stack's first day! I'm totally not going to pull anything." Jax laughed and put his hand on my head, leaning on me. He then got off and started to walk in front of us, "Come along, people!" Jax make a hand motion to start moving and so we did.

   We started walking into this hallway with doors, the doors had faces of the characters in the circus. and for some reason, some of the faces had red X's on them... weird...

   We then passed Pomni's room, Her face was on the door. Pomni's face on the door was kinda funny, she had big eyes and looked like she was about to cry, Pomni blushed and covered her face with her hands. 

   I accidentally giggle at this, and let me tell you, IT WAS DROP DEAD SILENT. so then everybody heard me laugh. talk about embarrassing! 

   "Pfft, did you just laugh right now? How adorable~" Jax smirked, putting his hand on his chin, looking at me. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not so I just made a '🤨' face. BUT, for a split second, my stomach felt like it had butterflies in it...

   We then get to my room, which is in between Ragatha's and Jax's room. 

   Ragatha smiles, "Oh! Great! Your next to me!" She then noticed that I was also right next to Jax, her smile dropped a little. "O-Oh... and your also next to Jax..."

   "Is... that a bad thing?..." I ask quietly, looking at her for an answer.

   "Well..." She was about to start talking until she looked like she had a shiver going down her spine. it was right... Jax was behind her, giving her a death stare from behind. Ragatha then stuttered " U-Um! I-It depends on who you ask! M-My point is... He may do a lot of pranks and stuff, so... Just look out..." She then fake smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

   I nod and head to my door, trying to open it.

   Also, when I was busy trying to open my door. in the corner of my eye, I saw Jax whisper something in Ragatha's ear. Ragatha looked disgusted.

   "W-Why wont this door budge?..." I quietly talk to myself, I think my door was locked. because it wont OPEN!

   "Don't worry, little one! I got a keeey" Jax smiled and pulled a golden key out of his pocket. HUH?? WHY?? he then walked over to me and HARSHLY pushed me to the side. *bitch*... 

   "Of course you have a key... doesn't surprise me anymore..." Ragatha rolled her eyes while Pomni stayed quiet.

   Jax opened my door, inside the room was filled with things I liked in the REAL WORLD. it looks like my dream room... 

   I step inside the room, turning on the light "Woah..." I say, looking around... 

**[CAN WE PLEASE AGREE THAT WE HAVE THOSE COOL ASS CLOUD LED LIGHTS ON OUR CEILING?? PLEASEE, also can I just add in an aquarium?? please??? thx <3]**

   The room has LED clouds on the ceiling and it ALSO HAS AN AQUARIUM IN THE WALL??!? WOAHHH!! I ran to the aquarium, looking at all the colorful fish... 

   The others also walk inside my room, looking around in awe.

   "Wow... Caine must like you..." Pomni quietly said, looking at the clouds in the ceiling.

   "this is SO not fair! My room is a mess!" Jax said, crossing his arms while looking around.

   "Uhh, that's your fault..." Ragatha gives Jax a 'look', rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

   I noticed that a record player is on my huge desk, I find a record called 'Your new home' and place it on the player. it started playing 'Your new home' from the TADC pilot official soundtrack.
   [y'all, listen to that banger]

   I sit on the bed while the other three look at the aquarium, pointing out the fish that they see... the music is really helping me sink in what's going on... I have just been on auto-pilot since... 

   so this is it... I'm really here... It's not a dream at all... my family is long gone... I am just now starting to realize all of this now... this is my *new home*... I'd better get used to it...

.

.

.

.

   [Told you i'd post! I really like this chapter because Y/n finally starts realized they are not able to leave and now they just stuck with their future POOKIEE<33 BTW please put this book in your library!! I'm begginggg, anyways TYSM for reading and bye!! see ya soon <3]

   - Caramel