Chap 17, vent

As I put a record on my record player, I think about the friends I've made here... for some reason, I cant stop thinking about this one purple bunny... [the song can be your favorite romance song]

   but there's no way I actually stay here forever, right?...

   I walk over to my anime posters, there's one piece, Hunter x hunter [my personal fave], naruto, cardcaptor Sakura [my other childhood fave], jujutsu kaisen, saiki k and more.

[IF YOU DONT LIKE ANIME THEN YOU CAN HAVE HAZBIN HOTEL AND HELLUVA BOSS POSTERS!! or your favorite shows!]

   I then walk over to my library. I grab this one book and it says f/b [favorite book]. I gasp, I didn't know they had this here! I start reading the first page... 

   then, without my permission, tears start rolling down  my face and my nose gets stuffy and there's a lump in my throat... 

   all these things I liked in the real world... It reminds me of my childhood and family... 

   more tears flood from my eyes and my nose stings. I wipe my tears and tossed the book onto my bed for later. 

   its annoying, the tears just kept coming, I like it here... I don't know why I'm crying... I... like it here...

   then it hit me! I know a place that will cheer me up! I put on a dark colored hoodie and put the hood over my head so nobody could see my nasty crying face.

   I quietly sneak out of my room and sneakily exited the circus... I climbed up the broken tree that led up to the top of the circus rooftop thingy[idk what's its called]

   I lied down in the same position I was in last time i was here and watched the sunset... "Wow... its pretty..."

   sunsets remind me of my brother... [or if you don't have a brother, it can be your bestie or something]

   I used to watch the beautiful orange and red sunset with my brother... good childhood memories, but now he is gone. 

   I didn't realize but tears rolled down my cheek... 

**[Jax's POV]**

   ever since me and y/n watched the stars ontop of the circus, I've been going there since... I decided to go there again.

   I wanted to ask Y/n if they wanted to go too, but i hesitated and just didn't ask. I think i've annoyed them too much already...

   I left the circus tent and hopped onto the tree that already made a path to the top of the tent. And to my surprise! Y/n was already there!

   "Oh! Hey Y/-" I stopped talking as soon as I realized that they were crying... they watched the sunset while several tears poured from their face... my hollow heart crumbled...

   I really didn't know how to approach them so I just awkwardly walked up to them, "Uhh, the view's pretty nice, huh?" I say,

   DAMN IT! THAT WAS HORRIBLE! WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT BEING ANNOYINGLY TALKATIVE BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THIS! IM HORRIBLE AT TALKING!

   Y/n quickly turned their head, startled. "J-Jax! When did you get here?" they ask, wiping their tears. 

   I shrug and sit next to them, "Eh, a few seconds before you got here.." I joke

   "S-So you saw me the whole time?!" They yell, blushing from embarrassment.

   I chuck, "No, no... I'm joking... But, what's... wrong?" I ask, trying not to sound weird.

   Y/n shakes their head, "Oh great, now the most hated circus character wants me to vent to them... its nothing..." 

   "No, something is wrong... you can always tell your local and 'totally friendly' purple bunny!" I say, trying to brighten the mood. 

   They seem hesitant... "Why though?... why do you wanna know?" Y/n asks, 

   "... because... i-i hate seeing you like this..." I mumble, blushing and turning away.

   they turn bright red and also turn away "U-Um... okay fine... I-I just... don't get me wrong, I love this world and a-all but, I was just thinking about my family and s-stuff and I remembered all the memories I made with my family and n-now they... they're just gone..." they pause "Sorry... I didn't mean to explode like that..."

   For some reason, I pulled their arm and brought them into a tight hug. I blushed but just kept going with it.

   "Uh- J-Jax? what are you doing?... I've never seen this side of you before..." Y/n quietly said. "I know..." I say, still hugging them.

   15 seconds pass and they shuffle a bit, "You, uh, you can let go now.." Y/n says, wiggling a little more.

   "Nah.. I like this." I say, squeezing them tighter. 

   "Well okay, but no offence, when I first met you.. I thought you were mean, cold minded, and annoying..."

   "and?" I ask, wanting a positive word.

   "And you are 🙄, but, I've just never thought you would try to cheer someone up, y'know?" Y/n adds.

   "Yeah, I guess... I never thought I would try to cheer someone up too." I say, finally letting go of them. the sun has fully set and the stars are now glistening. 

   to be honest, I would never try to cheer up Ragatha or Gangle up. but... this person is totally different, I don't really know why though.

   its not like I like them or anything... do I? I dunno... 

.

.

maybe...

.

.

[IM SORRY!! I tried to make a angst! I bet y'all could tell that I'm absolutely ASS at making angst 😭 I'm trying to get better I promise!! anyway, to the people who haven't added this to their library, please do! also, could you vote please? thx! BYE!]

   - Caramel