Chap 7, Giant blue slide

[BTW you forgot to change out of your pajamas so you just walked around the circus like the picture up there, I'm sorry boys, but everybody loves Pochacco]

   Me and Jax walked to the main part of the circus, everyone was at a table eating breakfast or something [time is so weird here]

   Everyone sees me and Jax walking together, they all smirk and giggle, looking at each other. I blush and Jax crosses his arms.

   "First of all! Nothing happened! That was all a mistake, I was just too tired to walk to my room!" Jax rolled his eyes and sat on a chair next to Gangle, he also pushed her out of her chair.

   Ragatha giggled, "Suuure, its okay to say you two are love birds~" She teased, I sat next to her and she patted my shoulder. I blushed.

   "D-Dont include me in this!" I say, stuffing my face with pancakes.

.

.

.

.

   After breakfast, I didn't want to change my clothes so I just stayed in my pajamas for the whole day. they were too comfortable.

   Ragatha came up to me as I walk walking around the stage like a NPC.

   "Hey! Do you wanna go check out that slide? I've been here for a while now and I haven't gone on that slide before. You in?" She smiles, pointing at the giant blue slide on the walls and ceiling.

   before I could answer, Jax came along and interrupted me.

   "I know I'm in! I'm going too" Jax said, I thought about it for a few seconds and agreed.

   "Sure, I guess I'll go..." I put on a little smile and Ragatha clapped her hands.

   "Great! but a little problem... how do we get up there??" She nervously chuckled.

   Pomni appears behind her, "Get up where?" Pomni asks, looking at us.

   "Oh! Pomni! we were trying to figure out how to get to that slide" Ragatha pointed at the giant blue slide.

   Pomni smiled, "Fun! U-Um... can I go too?" She asked quietly, doing that 👉 👈 thing iykyk

   "Of cour-" "NO"  Ragatha was interrupted by Jax, Ragatha gave in a weird look.

   "S-Sorry, Pomni, Jax is being a... weirdo... Of course you can come with!" She smiled, Pomni sighed in relief. Jax rolled his eyes, I didn't mind who came with, I just don't wanna be bored.

.

.

.

.

   As we were running around the circus, looking for a set of stairs or anything. We walked around for about 20 minutes. 

   "Ermm... I think we're walking in circles..." I nervously say.

   "Oh wow, really? You're so smart, genius!" Jax said sarcastically, I snarl at him. Ragatha sighs and steps in between us.

   I was getting bored as we walked, Then, at the corner I saw a blue staircase. I gasp and yell "Guys! look!" I ran to the staircase. there was a sign that said; 'WORK IN PROGRESS!! DO NOT ENTER!!'

   Ragatha and Pomni saw the sign and nervously looked at each other. they were rethinking their choices.

   Before they could say anything, Jax pushed us up the stairs. "C'mon ladies! Stop being wimps!" He said.

   We arrived at the blue slide, it looked a little crusty. I smiled, when I was younger [in the real world] I LOVED roller coasters or anything scary. [sorry If you don't] I turned around and Jax looked as excited as I was.

   The girls didnt share the same emotions, They seemed nervous and hesitant.

   "Um, guys? I dont think we should be doing this anymore..." Ragatha said, Pomni nodded. Jax and I looked at each other, then at them...

   "Oh, come onnn! It can't be that bad!" Jax chuckled and grabbed the two girls and pushed them down the slide. we could hear their screams going down the slide. 

   Jax then turns to me and smirks, "Ladies/mens first...~" He made a hand motion so I could go first. I was hesitant but then I walked to the slide. 

   "Hah, you thought" He then pushed me onto the ground and went first. *BITCH*

   I mumbled something under my breath and got back up, I FINALLY went down the slide. WEEEEEEEE!! 

   As i'm going down the twisting slide, the slide feels a little...✨UNSAFE ✨, Oh well. I'm already on it! no turning back now. 

   I'm going in loops and going upside down and stuff. Then, I bumped into Jax and the others, they stopped sliding. 

   "OOF!" I look at them, "What's wrong?" I look ahead and...

   There's no more slide and at the end of the slide is THE VOID!!! oh shit...

   "Um, s-so... what now?" Pomni says, staring into the white void.

   "Erm, Can we go back?" Ragatha suggested, I think that would be the only way... UGHHHHH!!! now we have to walk all the way back... BORING!!!

   I sigh and turn around, I walk all the way back up the slide... 

   As we were walking back up the slide, it was getting boring. "This is boring." I say, matter-of-factly.

   "Well, CAN YOU GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF MY FACE??" Jax pushes me, I trip and yelp. "EEP!", He walks over me and goes in front of me, I roll my eyes and Ragatha helps me up. I flip Jax off. he doesnt see though.

.

.

.

.

   [Good morning! You guys can comment if you like, I guess you guys know the drill by now, put this in your library and vote! see ya simps soon!] 

   - Caramel