Chap 9, Show day, part 2

After the theme song, Caine came up to me and told me something.

   "Y/n! I have special news! You and Jax are going to do a performance!" He twirls around in the air. 

   I smile at all the naughty thoughts I had, Hehe! this is perfect! Maybe I could shoot a bow and arrow at him while he balances an apple on his head, THEN! I'll pretend to miss and i'll shoot his body! OR! Maybe I could throw knifes at him while his tied up on a board-

   My thoughts were interrupted by Jax himself, I look up at him and frown a little. "Hey, " He says, "We gotta... " He hesitates to talk more.

   He was holding a paper and for some reason, he was blushing a bit... I tilt my head in confusion. Jax still doesn't speak as the red hue on his face appears more, he turns away and hand me the paper instead of telling me.

   I roll my eyes and say, "Its not that hard to tell me what we're gonna do" I snarl and snatch the paper. 

   Then, my eyes widen and a red hue appears on my face too.... Ohhhh NOOOO!!! CAINE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

   The paper said:

Hey! You and Y/n have a very important performance to do!

You two are going to be...

*Drum roll please!*

SLOW DANCING!!!

Have fun! - Caine

   WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME, CAINE?!?!?? I look at Jax with a shocked look of worry, Jax seems to look the same.

   "Y-You! You probably asked him to do this!" I pointed a finger at him, furiously.

   He put his hands up in defense, "Wha- NO WAY! I would never, I don't even want to do this!" He said, crossing his arms. I was going to reply until we were teleported to the front of the stage.

   Then, Jax's hands are positioned on my waist and my hands are on his shoulder, We were dressed with fancy clothes. as soon as we realized the position we were in, we instantly pulled away. stepping a zillion feet away, blushing madly.

   Zooble, Ragatha, Kinger, Gangle and Pomni were all watching us in the 'crowd' [there was really no crowd]

   Slow romantic music started playing and we were just standing there awkwardly, Then I feel something hit the back of my head. 

   I turn to look at Jax furiously, he noticed and waved his hands in the air. 

   "I-I DIDNT DO THAT! THAT WASNT ME!" Jax repeatedly said, his eyes widening as he saw me staring into his soul. I obviously didn't believe him, who else would it be? It was just me and him on the stage...

   I jump on him and start attacking him, The other gasp as they watch. [Zooble is so proud of me] He fights back and suddenly he has a blue bowling ball, He throws it at me and it hits me right in the face.

   I fall on the ground with a blue bowling ball stuck to my face, I feel my face getting glitchy. everybody thinks I pass out but... I'm not that weak... 

   Then, I throw the bowling ball to the side and a giant hammer spawns in my hand. 

   [it looks like Kirby's Hammer]