Part1

Jungkook pv:

"Mom I said it's fine, I'm going to be ok in school" I said whining.

" But son, I don't want them to call you nerd especially your son of the wealthy family" mom said.

" it's easy mom just don't tell them, who really I'am  "I said Smiling at mom.

" Aish love what the hell is your son saying" she said asking my dad.

" Love just let him be, he knows what his doing...and son good luck in your first day in school" dad said patting my shoulder.

" sure dad and don't worry Study was always in my mind" I said smiling at dad.

"Seriously you two are so annoying, and you kook make sure not to run to me if something happened to YOU " mom said walking away stumping her feet, Me and dad looking at her laughing.

" son make sure you'll be ok in school ok?" Dad said and worried tone.

" yes dad I will do my best" I said to him fixing glasses.

" make sure nerdy son" he said laughing.

" MOOOM DAD IS BULLYING ME!!!!!!" I shouted and I saw dad panicking.

" MR. JEON HOW DARE AGAIN BULLYING YOUR SOON"  I saw mom coming to bet dad, and she stop in front of me and pointed her finger on me.

" And you I told you not to called me if something happens to you about your nerdy self, and I have been told you to take off your glasses" she said glaring at me.

" But mom that's was dad, who bully me and I like wearing glasses"I said pouting

" stop that pouty mouth of yours and where the hell is your bastard father"she said walking towards where father hide"

I just looking at them smiling while they are busy chasing around the house, they acting like unmarried couple.

"Yaah son look at what you did my face getting red on your mom slap"dad said glaring at me.

"Yah bastard don't glare at your son or else you well be sleeping tonight in the living room." Mom said.

"Love I'm sorry okay you know I'm just kidding"dad said kissing mom, aish eww not again.
And that's it, its time for me to leave out of their musty business.

"You two go get a room not outside the room.
I'm sleeping now good night"I said running inside my room.
Well good luck for tomorrow jeon jungkook.

To be continue