Careful, huh? What a cunning woman she is, testing my patience. My wife really wants to attend my funeral the night we married because she removed the bathrobe.

Yes she fucking removed that bathrobe and with that all my sanity left my soul.

My heart raced as I laid eyes on her in that enticing lingerie. She looked absolutely breathtaking. Every curve, every detail of her body was accentuated, and I couldn't help but feel a surge of desire.

The lace and satin clung to her in all the right places, and it was as if a spell had been cast on me. My breath caught, and I knew that the meeting and any other concerns had become insignificant in that moment.

All I wanted was to be close to her, to touch her, to make her mine.

| Author |

His desires were consuming him. The intensity of his longing for her was overpowering; every fiber of his being ached to hold her close, to kiss her passionately, and to explore every inch of her body.

The mere thought of being with her intimately was enough to send shivers down his spine. Seeing her like this was making him totally restless. He craved the connection, the intimacy, the sensation of their bodies entwined, and the fiery desire that burned within him.

"Sir, please unmute. It's been ten minutes," an employee replied.

But he couldn't, because how could he shift his focus to something else when the scenery in front of him was so captivating? She removed her bathrobe, revealing her curves, and walked seductively towards him.

She stopped at a safe distance and said, "My work is done. Goodbye," waving her fingers seductively at him.

"To hell with the meeting. All I want is you right now," he said, ending the meeting and leaving everything behind.

He couldn't control himself, grabbing her hands from behind to stop her from going back to the bathroom.

She took her hand back and asked, "What?"

He pinned her against the nearby wall, more like slamming her harshly.

"Do you want tomorrow's newspaper headlines to read 'Mr. Vivaan Oberoi died of a cardiac arrest' because that's what's going to happen to me if I see you like this for one more second," he said, gazing straight into her eyes.

"That's why I'm going to change," she said, placing her palm on his chest, trying to create some distance.

But instead of moving back, he came closer, pinning her hand above her head on the wall. He pressed his body against hers with as much force as he could, making her hiss,
"Vivaan, my-"

"Do your breasts ache? Don't worry, after tonight, they will be swollen up. You've done enough," he replied with a big smirk highlighted on his big face.

"I want you so bad. You seem more sensitive than usual" he said tracing her curves.

"Do you think you can get away with what you started? Never. Do you think you can leave me after turning me on? Now, arrange for some pills to ease the pain tomorrow morning, and take this lingerie off, and let me devour you," he said.

But she didn't even flinch until she felt something hard touching her belly, at which point her eyes widened, realizing his condition.

"Handle this now," he said in a cold tone.

"I am not going to" she said, but soon her lips were captured by him, with one hand holding her wrist and the other on her waist.

He was kissing her hungrily, as if he hadn't kissed her in a month. He was devouring her lower lip like a beast, causing her to moan.