30

Dedicated to Riya273 (:

As soon as Amisha opened the door, the beautiful smile which was always plastered on her face dropped, and it turned into a shocked, or more precisely, a hurtful and hateful expression.

She didn't want to see the person who was standing in front of her; similarly, the person in front of her was equally shocked to see her.

(What'd you thought Siddharth ki planning h😏 his meeting with vivaan was a mere coincidence)

Both of them were just staring at each other. Amisha was shocked beyond words, and Siddharth already got the idea that she was Vivaan's wife, seeing her wearing that nuptial chain and vermillion and dressed like a married woman.

He wasn't a fool not to understand that. Both of them snapped out of their thoughts when Vivaan came over there. "Oh, Mr. Shekh - oh no, Siddharth, you came," Vivaan said, remembering that Siddharth had asked him to address him by his name.

To be honest, Vivaan was cursing Siddharth right now because he was planning to have a romance with his wife, but Siddharth came and prevented him from doing so.

Coincidentally, he unknowingly shared the same sentiment with Amisha because she was also cursing Siddharth.

("Why not?" After all, he had promised to be with her in everything. *smirk* -ignore If I was unable to make you understand this)

He twitched his eyebrows in confusion as he remained silent, while Amisha still clutched the door. He was stuck on his spot, and that's when he whispered in her ear, "Amisha, let him come."

She came to her senses upon hearing his whisper and moved aside. Siddharth also noticed her going to the other side and entered with a wide, fake smile plastered all over his face.

"So, she-" he was cut off when Vivaan took Amisha's hand and moved her to his side, looking at her with a smile. He then turned to Siddharth, who was shocked to see the change in Vivaan's facial expression.

Just a second ago, he was widely smiling, and now, not even a little curved up lips? Why not? After all, it was just for his wife.

Vivaan completed Siddharth's sentence, saying "She's my wife, Amisha," with a slight informality and a smile. Siddharth smirked a little and then looked at the woman who was looking away from him the whole time.

He greeted her, saying "Hello, Amisha."

Before Amisha could say anything, Vivaan said in his deep voice, "It's Mrs. Amisha Vivaan Oberoi," which didn't fail to send shivers down Siddharth's spine.

He gulped on hearing Vivaan's deep, yet somewhat threatening voice as If he addresses his wife informally again, he'll cut him up.

Amisha looked up just to see Vivaan caressing her knuckles. He could sense that she was off, but he thought not to talk about it for now because of the guest.

"Have a seat and let's discuss the deal," he said, and Amisha soon took her hand out of his grip and moved back to her room, trying to avoid both of them.

| Amisha |

Why has he returned? Is it mere coincidence or planned? He had an air of cunning about him. What does he want from me now? Everything seemed fine, so why is he back? No, everything is still fine.

I won't let him do anything. But what about Vivaan? He doesn't know anything. Should I tell him about Siddharth and me, especially that it's Siddharth who was my ex? What should I do?

She tapped her foot on the floor, feeling stressed. That's when a maid came over and informed her, "Mam, sir is calling for you." She nodded at the maid and, after adjusting her saree, she went downstairs.