11

"papa, I had to go. I'm sorry," she apologized.

"You know Mrs. Oberoi asked for you. How can you be so irresponsible, Amisha?" her father replied, disappointed in his daughter.

"So sorry, papa, but why did you want me to meet them?" she said, making a pout.

"You'll know that after 4 days."

"Huh?" she asked, confusedly.

"Yes, they'll be coming here for dinner today, so you better behave and speak to them nicely," he ordered her.

"Aye aye, sir," she saluted him.

"Yes, that's like my daughter," he hugged his daughter and patted her head lovingly.

❄️

"Shikha! Shikha!" he called her.

"Yes, sir," she came running.

"When do we have our next meeting with the Singhania's?" he asked curiously.

"Sir, no meeting has been scheduled with them," she replied.

"Why?" he raised his eyebrows at her reply.

"Sir, you said that you wouldn't be finalizing the deal with them because we already have many other partners." She said while reorganizing the important documents on the tab.

"Hmm. Do one thing, contact their secretary and schedule a meeting. I'll deal with them."

She looked at him with widened eyes, unable to believe that her boss was changing his decision. In her whole four years on the job, she had never seen him change his decision no matter what it was. He looked up to her and said,

"What? Go at once and do as I said," he said in a bossy voice.

"Sure, sir," she bowed to him and left his cabin.

"Oh, my dear angel, you're always on my mind. Just wait, I'm coming to meet you," he said to himself and smiled eerily.

He went to Singhania Fashions but couldn't find Amisha anywhere. He couldn't even ask anyone about her. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize his phone had been ringing for a long time. Soon, he noticed and picked it up. It was none other than his best friend, Ahir.

(On the phone)

"So, how's my buddy?" Ahir asked.

"Is that why you called? Sorry, I don't have time," he replied sternly.

"Oh, come on, bro. Let's go and have some fun with new chicks " Ahir said, knowing that his best friend couldn't resist hanging out with girls.

"I am not in the mood " as soon as Vivaan said this, Ahir was shocked. He couldn't believe that Vivaan was refusing.

"Bro, what happened? I don't know you're acting like this. Please, come " Ahir persisted until Vivaan finally agreed. After all, he is his best friend.

(Phone ended)

In club-

"This Vani and Karthik have forcibly brought me here, and now they are nowhere to be seen," she said and suddenly spotted Vani and called her.

"Vani! Vani!"

"Yes, Amisha, I'm here. Come, let's go to the dance floor," Vani went to her and dragged her to the dance floor, even though she wasn't in the mood to dance.

"Vani, where's Karthik? I haven't seen him for the past 30 minutes," she asked.

"Don't worry, he must be enjoying himself somewhere," Vani replied and dragged her to the dance floor.