51

Do read the note at end <3.

Edited: my favourite chapter of the book dedicated to my favourite reader writingsbyreen because she never failed to make me smile by her comments. <33

•••••

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

And I wanna get drunk with you
When we lie so still, but you're taking me places
Holding me onto you
And we don't care who's watching us, baby

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗
_

"My lips are swelled up, blood is oozing out of them," she mentioned while touching her lips and hissed.

"Because you keep on biting those lips when they are just meant to be kissed and sucked by me," he said shamelessly but in return got a hit on his shoulder.

"This is not because of me; it's your actions. You showed them no mercy last night," she said and again touched her lips when he held her hand and handed her Vaseline from his bag.

"Apply this; it would hurt less."

"Wow, you carried this. Do you also use this?"

"I bought it for you because I knew your lips would get swollen. Your lips are irresistible to me, and I can't control myself."

"Shameless jerk," she said, making a face.

"Venice to ghumne bhi nahi dia India se Italy ab Italy se Switzerland bas hawa meim ghumayein ja rahe hain" she complained to him.
(You didn't even let me visit Venice properly, now from Italy, we are just roaming in the air towards Switzerland.)

"I know things went the other way in Venice; that's why I wanted you to explore another place, and I promise it will be great from start to finish," he said, assuring her.

Their trip to Venice didn't go as planned due to his unexpected work, so he decided to start their vacation from scratch.

__________

As soon as they landed in Zurich, it was already night, and both of them were extremely tired. Amisha couldn't even open her eyes properly, so they went directly to the hotel he had already booked.

So today, they were ready to explore the city.

The way she was dressed was quite elegant and coordinated. She had on a long-sleeved top under a black sweater, paired with black mom jeans. To complete the look, she wore a versatile wool coat and added some subtle accessories. The all-black ensemble gave her a stylish and sophisticated appearance.

Soon, he also came outside, but she was stunned to see him; he didn't look like he usually did; a total change in appearance.
He wasn't wearing his formal attire, and she was glad he wasn't, but what he was wearing left her astonished.

Suddenly, she started feeling warm seeing him in casuals; he looked just as handsome as ever. Oh God! She wanted to kiss him so badly. He had trimmed his mustache a bit, just like he did every time.

He wore a casual black tee tucked into his black jeans with a vintage jacket to complete his ethereal look today. Both of them looked luxurious. He walked towards her with his hand shoved into his pockets and bent down to her level, making her wear a scarf around her neck.