33

Dedicated to zulaiha1997 :)

Idk why do I feel like that today is one of my reader's birthday if it is then Happy birthday ⁠
Ik you all might be thinking I'm being stupid but I just got a thought and yeah I just told you ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ ignore it.
(Edited: Schme h kisi ka dkha meri feeling)

And yeah I want dher sare (lots of) comments and votes on this one and I'll upload the next chapter :)
_______

"I know what I've done was wrong, but you also betrayed me, and you know it very well. We can work on us. I know you still love me," he said, and she looked at him in disbelief.

Was he an idiot? Couldn't he see she had no feelings left for him?

"You're just assuming," she said and got up, turning around to leave.

He came and grabbed her hand, and she turned to look at him.

"Misha, I know we can be together. I'll forget that you betrayed me," he said, and Amisha thought he was totally crazy. But before she could snap at him, a growling voice reached her ears.

"She's my wife, Mrs. Amisha Oberoi,stay away from her" he said, rushing towards them. He took her hand from his hold.

"Vivaan, let's go," Amisha said, trying to prevent any further conflict before Vivaan could say anything.

"Go to the car," he demanded, but Amisha didn't budge.

"I said go," he commanded, and Amisha, feeling scared from his behavior, went away from there. As she left, Vivaan grabbed Siddharth by his collars.

"You fucker! How dare you touch her?"

"She's mine. I can do whatever I want," Siddharth said, and Vivaan beat him up, infuriated by his audacity to claim her as his in front of him.

"You can't deny this fact. She's still not over me; she gets lost in my eyes whenever we make eye contact. She still loves-" he couldn't complete, but Vivaan started beating him mercilessly, blood oozing out of his lip.

Siddharth got up from under the assault.

"I'll kill you," vivaan said, moving to beat him again, but stopped after hearing Siddharth's words.

"Do you believe that she doesn't love me?" Siddharth got up, with his hand on his lip, and chuckled bitterly, trying to manipulate Vivaan.

"You, Vivaan, you're such a fool. How easily you got trapped. She doesn't love you; she's just trying to show me that she has moved on," he said, and before Vivaan could punch him again, he grabbed his hand.

"She is my wife, she loves me," Vivaan said, but he himself wondered if she really loved him.
'She does' his inner self spoke.

"She doesn't love you understand this, otherwise it's visible you've been married for the past 4 months, but I can bet you haven't gotten intimate with each other," he said, and Vivaan got enraged.

How dare he speak something like this about him and his wife. It was their personal matter he had no right to ask anything like that.

"Deny it all you want, but it's the truth," he said, but Vivaan left from there without responding further because somewhere he was affected by his words.

All the way Amisha was silent, but Siddharth's words kept ringing in vivaan's mind. "You can't deny this fact. She's still not over me. She gets lost in my eyes whenever we make eye contact. She still loves me."

He thought that Siddharth was right because Amisha had never kissed him before, but after Siddharth came, she did.

She was going to have sex with him after Siddharth came. He thought that maybe she was showing Siddharth that she moved on. It didn't matter to her.