44

Don't forget to read the promo at the end

"Hogya concert khatam, badi jaldi hogya?"
(Is your concert over, it ended very quickly)she asked while the man was still not over his concert he had finished a minute ago.

Ruffling his wet hair with one towel and another wrapped around his waist. His upper portion was naked, and he wasn't paying any attention to her.

"I am talking to you, Vivaan, and yeh kya adhe nange kyun ghum rahe hain aap ? Jayein kapde pehne pure," (I am talking to you, Vivaan, and why are you wandering around half-naked? Go and put on clothes, please)-- she said with her hands folded up to her chest when he moved closer to her.

For a while, he wanted to forget everything and just have a moment with his wife. He shook his head on her face, letting water droplets fall on her face, and snaked his arms around her slim waist.

"Haye,mera body wash to tumhari khushbu ke aage kuch nahi. You are more refreshing than me even if I just came after taking a bath," (Oh, my body wash is nothing compared to your fragrance) he said, inhaling her fragrance, hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

To maintain the balance, she had to place her hands on his bare shoulder which still had wetness.

"Vivaan, please," he didn't notice her voice, as it was becoming inaudible to him; she was speaking in such a low tone.

But soon he heard heavy breaths and saw her breathing so rapidly, her bosom rising up and down rapidly.

He panicked, fearing that she was having another panic attack and not able to control himself he cursed himself, wondering how the fuck he couldn't control his emotions and had let his emotions take over him, not realizing her sensitivity.

He prayed that this would be the last time he was careless. He wasn't going to take her health lightly; her comfort should be his priority, not his emotions.

"Amisha, please look at me. What happened to you?" He took her palm in his hand and made her sit on the corner of the bed.

He began patting her back and gave her a glass of water.Once he made sure her breathing had returned to normal, he sighed in relief, lightly squeezing her hand, and asked, "Are you feeling well now? Do you need anything?" She nodded in denial, and he still didn't let go of her hand.

"I'm fine, don't worry," she said, biting her lip inwardly.

"How can I not worry? You don't know what thoughts have consumed my mind, just like a tornado. Please don't trouble me like this. Tell me what happened. I know it's because of me. Please tell me clearly," he asked, his eyes still locked on hers, clearly showing his worry and love for her.

She placed her palm on his cheek and began caressing it, saying, "I still can't bring myself to believe that you were the one that night. I don't want to bring that up again, but my mind can't help it. Whenever we are this close, I can't help but get flashbacks. I've reminded myself not to think about it, but it's just... it's..."

"Shh, shh, it's okay. You know it's totally fine. I will keep in mind to stay away from you to avoid making you remember all the bad incidents. I know I have to repent for my sin, and I'll gladly do it.

But please, the only thing I'll still ask from you, being selfish, is to take care of yourself. Take care of my Amisha. I can't imagine my life without her. She's my heartbeat. I can't even think about how my life would be without her."

She was silent after hearing his confession. She didn't know how or what to reply, so she chose to stay silent.

He understood it and thought to refresh her mind, asking, "Come, let's go somewhere."