48

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

Tujhse Hi Din Shuru Shaamein Dhale
Ab Toh Nazar Se Bhi Na Tu Hate
Jitni Hai Fursatein Fursatein
De Du Saari Main Tujhe Tu Mujhe

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗
-

"Bas kardein mom, jung pe nahi jar rahein hain, honeymoon pe jarhe hain" (Stop it, Mom, we're not going to war; we're going on our honeymoon) he said, which made both Amisha and Shalini look at her.

"Mom, you ignore him, he's like this only impatient."

As soon as that last 'impatient' word slipped from her mouth, she remembered what he said to her in bed, 'desperate daddy.'

"You won't understand my fears; there were so many evil, bad things happening in your relationship. I don't want any more bad things to happen. Nazar utarne do, toko mat," she said, and he started wiggling like a child.

As soon as Shalini was finished with her nazar utarna (to remove the evil eye) he held Amisha's hand and ran away from there, shouting, "Ap chodengi nahi to apni biwi ko lekr bhag raha hu." (You aren't letting us go , so I'm running away with my wife)

She was running along with him when both of them heard Shalini shout back, "Ja Vivaan ja, jeele apni zindagi." (Go, Vivaan, go, and live your life)

_________

"Now, will you tell me where we are going? Bas uthake apne private jet mein lake betha Diya hai." she said angrily, folding her hands to her chest, and a pout formed on her face. (You've just picked me up and made me seated in your private jet)

"Calm down, woman," coming near her, stroking a strand of her hair beside her earlobe, and whispered in his deep, sexy voice.

"How can I? It's been 2 hours, and you still aren't telling me where we are going, bas baadal dikha rahe hain.Vacation ke naam pe badal dikhane layein hain," she said and looked away from him. (You're just showing me clouds. In the name of vacation you've the brought me , just to show clouds)

"For me, watching clouds with you is nothing less than heaven," he said, and that's when her heart skipped a beat.

"Bas romantic batein karwalo." (You only know how to talk romantically, nothing else)

"Just one hour more, I promise you're going to love it."

She rolled her eyes at him and looked out at the clouds again when he slipped back to the couch, took out his laptop, and started working on it.

"You've brought it here as well " she said not believing him was he on a vacation or for meetings and work?

"It's important; otherwise, I wouldn't have brought it. Also, Shikha is on leave, so my other employee, Sakhi, will be present. As you know, that deal is very important for me, and I don't want to miss any deadlines. She will stay in the hotel because a few dealers are present at the place we are going," he said, and she gasped.

"Haww, matlab aap kaam se aaye hain, mujhe lalach de rahe the, ghumne aaye hain, aur kya matlab aapki employee saath rahegi, uske saath hi flirt karna fir."

(Oh, so you came for work and were trying to tempt me that we came for a trip, and what does it mean your employee will stay with you,then do one thing flirt with her only.)

He put his laptop on the table and stood up. Shoving his hands back into his pocket, he smirked and moved closer to her, making her sit on his lap.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" He asked and thought to tease her but was left stunned by her response.