19

After glaring at him, she wriggled out of his grip and stomped angrily towards the bathroom, her feet thudding on the ground. Meanwhile, he chuckled at her childish behavior.

"Why does he have to act so rude? Well, I wasn't exactly speaking to him in a honeyed tone either, but still, huh!" she thought, angrily sighing.

| Vivaan |

As soon as we entered the room, I was shocked. I had totally forgotten about this part. Yes, I had forgotten. I was so happy and lost, finally being married. I didn't think of anything else because it was a big achievement for me, having her all to myself.

I didn't say anything because it might have made her feel awkward. So, I moved towards the couch, not reacting at all. But after a few seconds, I felt her gaze on me, and I knew why she was staring.

So, I thought of teasing her a little. Why not?

"I know what you must be thinking right now," I said, moving towards her and enclosing her in my arms.

However, after a while, she pushed me away and said she wanted to go out. Anger rushed through me. What the hell, man? She doesn't have to act like this.

I won't force her. She's my wife, but that doesn't mean I can do whatever I want. She's more important to me.

How can she not trust me and see my love? I couldn't help it and snapped at her. She flinched a little and went to the bathroom.

How am I going to handle her? It hasn't even been a day, and I'm already worried about her. If she keeps acting stubborn and rude like this, I won't be able to control myself.

I don't want to scare her or let my obsession take over. This is going to be a real tough task for you, Vivaan! I sighed, feeling exhausted.

| Author |

He removed his watch and placed it back in its position, then began taking off his sherwani (Indian groom attire). He went to his closet to change because he knew Amisha would take a long time to come out. He changed there, putting on black shorts while leaving his torso bare.

Soon, he heard the sound of anklets, "cham-cham," (noise made by anklets) and to his surprise, Amisha appeared, huffing in irritation.

She was only wearing her upper blouse and an underskirt trimmed with lace at the hemline, making her look both sexy and divine. This made it even more difficult for him.

She didn't notice him as she struggled to untie the Dori (tie) of her blouse. She came out to grab her clothes, realizing she had forgotten them.

Suddenly, she collided with his well-built chest and looked up to see what she had hit her head on. It was a hard impact. As she looked up, she saw his face, which was close to hers as he was bending down.

He was taller and more muscular than her, reaching a little above her shoulders. Yes, she was shorter than him, but not much, for her it was a nice height , it's just he was tall .

She was shocked to see his fully naked upper body, messy hair, and his face so close to hers, accompanied by that irritating smirk. She distanced herself from him, but reality struck when she realized she was only wearing her blouse and underskirt.

She started moving back without saying anything, biting her lips in anxiety.

"Stop," he said, and she tightly closed her eyes. He approached her, grabbed her hand, and turned her to face the mirror.

Moving her hair to the front, he gently touched her back, causing her stomach to twist with different sensations as her posture straightened in response to his sudden touch making her feel goosebumps all over her body.