° • t h e y • °

"Youre name is Alicia from what i have heard. Such a barbaric name. I pity youre parents honestly." Sunghoon scoffed as he was slowly walking around the chair i was tied on to.

The nerve of this bimbo to talk nonsense about my parents like that! " I hate the fact that youre Sunoos brother, the literal opposite of him. Why are you being so freaking selfish!?" I screamed at him as he was taken a back a bit.

"My oh my!" He then let out a deep chuckle, swiftly came up in my face and said " Do I look like i care?" His hot breath fanning my face. I gotta admit.

I WANNA DIG MY NAILS INTO HIS EYES SO BADLY!!!

I snarled at him and oh gawd, it was a huge mistake.

He clenched my jaw, squeezing it to the point where i could feel them about to break.

"Enough is enough Sunghoon. You stole my only chance to prove father that im as good as the rest of you all. I dont think i will forgive you anytime soon." Heesung said as he broke into the room.

Great.

Not him too. I cant really deal with these psychopaths at the moment. My mind is already occupied. Sunoo has been on my mind the whole time.

'Does my Sun know about this evil skeem?'

'Has he noticed that im no longer where im supposed to be?'

The worst thought kept coming back into my head no matter how much i tried to ignore it.

' Did he contribute in this betrayal?'

My body was shivering. This dungeon was totally a meat freezer the way it was so chilly.

"The early bird gets the worm, dear brother" Sunghoon snickered as Heesung charged up to him and pinned him against the wall.

" Now listen, dont act like you are superior than us you little twit." Heesung was not playing any games.

SUNOO

"WHERE IS SUNGHOON!?" Sunoo busted into the palace where he lived, holding a gun.
Every brother had the full right to own a gun especially for hunting.

" What is this madness?!" Jay questioned Sunoo as he came rushing in with Jungwon.

"Where the hell is Sunghoon?!" Angry tears streamed down his cheeks. Jungwon was flabbergasted to see his brother in such a state he wasent waiting for.

"Calm down first. Why are you carrying a gun if you want Sunghoon? Please let it not be what im thinking oh child." Jungwon slowly approching the furios Sunoo.

He cocked his gun.

Pointed it at Jungwon.

"Please...just answer my question!" He sobbed.

"We dont know...we really dont. We haven't seen him a-and Heesung in a-a while." Jay said shakingly. "But i know f-for sure they didnt c-come back last night."

Sunoo lowered the gun.

"Sorry my dear brothers. Its all in the name of love."

He said that as he bolted out of the door, jumped on his horse and stormed of to an unknown journey.

Does he really know the way?

A°•N

Exams are around the corner once again.
Byeeee