°•e v e r y•°

The horse haulted near me, behind it there was a a beautiful wooden carriage. It had flower and butterfly shaped wood carvings. The roof and handles were white as the Snow White's face.

Even with tears streaming down my face, It was captivating.

The horse man stepped down and went to open the carriage's door. Out stepped out a beautiful human being.

He was quite charming.
Bet he is the ladies cup of tea.
He had such fair skin.
Raven-black hair that is neatly tucked into a high ponytail.
He is Asian...I can't really say what kind.

I didn't realise that I had stopped crying and just in aww. I forgot that I was basically held hostage in bowpoint ( instead of gunpoint). He was just so eye catching and so unreal.

I stared at him as he slowly walked infront of me. He stood there, analysing me from head to toe with the same expression as A.

Astonishment. Memorized. Curious.

We made eye contact and I quickly broke it before you could say "jeoGiYo nOonA hOkshI naMjaChiNgu IssEyO"

'Gosh, why his face is so stern? Or am I intimidated by him. He is sure handsome but that face doesn't make the situation any better.

He closely came towards me,told his men to put down their weapons. He kneeled down to my level.

'shit shit shit' I quietly mouthed. My head still facing the ground and then I felt my hair being touched. (it's afro by the way). I slowly raised my head as he continued to touch my hair.

He was quite intrigued. It was like he is trying something new and for the first time. He than cupped my face and looked into my probably red brown eyes. He straight up gazed in them, reading my soul and all my history while gently rubbing my cheeks with a small smile oh his face.

 He straight up gazed in them, reading my soul and all my history while gently rubbing my cheeks with a small smile oh his face

He then let me go , I'm guessing he saw that I was quite harmless. I wonder why I'm getting these looks though. Maybe I was not the hostage the want? I strongly believe that I am kidnapped.

He spoke in a language that sounded quite familiar,it's on the tip of my tongue. He was talking to his "people" in that language.

Where have I heard it?

He then looked at me and started talking in his language expecting that I would "simultaneously" understand what he is saying. He saw that I couldn't understand a thing that he was saying. Then he started to think. Then it clicked to him.

He started using some hand gestures. He pointed himself and the others and crossed his arms to form an x and pointed to me. I got it right away
(He meant him and his men won't harm me)

I nodded my head telling him I got it. He breathed a sign of relief and his lips formed a small smile. He reached out his hand indicating me to grab it and boost myself up. I did that. I forgot that I was hurt so I stumbled a bit and felt an arm grabbing my shoulder for support.

I stood up for myself and realising these people are Asian so I should show my respect. I did a Lil bow even though it hurt a bit. I saw they were taken aback from this gesture so is the handsome guy who helped me. A and B started mumbling to themselves and then I realised.

THEY ARE SPEAKING KOREAN!!

I didn't quiet have the energy to cheer and stuff when the Raven headed guy guided me into his carriage and gesturing that I should take a seat. He sat the opposite of me and yelled that should go. The carriage started moving.

Where are they taking me in this mysterious world?

A°••°N

Longer than usual. I forgot to change the font.

I know im taking for eves to get to the plot but bear with my sushi roles~😊💫(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡
I promise u it is going to be worth the wait.