° • w h e n • °

WOODS

Oh how i miss home. How i miss the endless scrolling on social media, keeping up with the latest trends. How i miss my bodygaurd, Wonho, cooking all my favourite dishes. Oh how i so miss my parents.

I just wish they were still alive.

These thoughts kept me up all night, not getting a wink of sleep. Tears trickling down my face as i silently sobbed.

I was very homesick.

A sudden flashback came to mind. It was about my assignment.

Bingo!

I shot up from bed as excitement and rejoice took over me.

This cant be. I REMEMBER WHICH TOWER THAT BUTTERFLY WAS IN!
Oooo i cant wait to tell Sunoo!!!

I was speechless that soon my problems will be soon resolved.

Eeeek!!

Wait...

My beloved Sunoo.

It means ill have to leave him...

Maybe i should convince him to come. I cant imagine my life without him. He is the best supporter,caring,kind and loveable friend i have ever had.

No.

This will defiantly cause a universal imbalance or disturbance. He may cease to exist!! Oh no.

Brainstorming all the terrible possibilities of bringing Sunoo into my era, so deep in thought that the shattering of my window snapped me out of my thoughts.

Several masked men surrounded me with their swords as my heart sank to the bottom of my feet.

My cover has been blown and i knew that from then on, my fate is unclear. I could be a corpse before dusk. Trembling, i analyzed the men around me and behind them, came out a man wearing navy-silver clothing, posh and elegent and had a stern look.

I know that face from any where.

"S-Sung...hoon...?" I stammered,lowering my gaze. Is he behind this shenenigans?

"Fancy that you know who I am. Guess that my dear brother blabbed a lot about me,huh? What a sweetheart." He grinned as he stepped closer to me as i backed away.

" Dont be afraid, i come in peace."

Is breaking into my window in the middle of the night with a group of men peace? Is that his dictionary for peace?!

I remained quiet. I could feel his dark gaze pierce my forehead. "What exactly are you?" He slowly tilted his head to the side, revealing his canines through a wide grin.

Its giving psychopath.  Its giving fugitive. Its giving mental illness. Its giving- you get the idea.

" I have never in my 19 years of living seen such a strange being like you. Who knows, you could be a monster, ready to destroy our kingdom in any moment."

Funny how i found him attractive. Just a piece of un-recycleble trash. I wonder if Sunoo is aware of his brother's where abouts.

I doubt. Its really late for that, probably he is getting his sleep. The nerve of Sunghoon to call me a monster!

" so you see me as a threat?" That question just that came out of my mouth and i was surprised by it. Sunghoon's chuckle filled the tense atmosphere.

" Not really. Just a potential money bringer. Ill become well known,respected and obviously super rich just by using you. People are always curious and nosy so ill charge them for just seeing you. You will be in demand in no time since we are living in a money driven society. Thats how the market works, dear." Sunghoon grabbed onto my chin and he forced eye contact.

His eyes were so dark, cold and emotionless.  A black hole sucking out my soul and will to live.

"Seize her." Such a simple command and i was gone for.

SUNOO

He jolted awake, as early as possible and went straight to Alicia.

He couldnt get a blink of sleep without feeling that something bad is about to happen to Alicia. He truly cared and wished the best for Alicia so he couldnt bear the thought of him not being able to protect her.

His heart pounding as he went to the stable, took out the nearest horse and out he went into the woods.

The more closer he got, the more stronger the feeling gets. It was absolutely unpleasant for him.

He finally arrived as the shock grew on his face.

Alicia's hide out was in ruins. He scampered imside and she was no where to be seen. He knew who was behind this.

He never wanted to kill anybody the way he wanted to kill Sunghoon.

Lets the games begin.

Or so is it?

A°○N

I know i know. Yall missed me or the book but here i delivered your order.