•° t o °•

My time here is the best.

Sunoo treats me like a precious egg so does Jeongin who is now my bff, Huening kai is my personal comedian and nurse Chaeyoung is a walking angel.

I have never been discriminated so far by these people.

Every command of mine is in their service.

They bring me food, clean clothes and Chaeyoung is learning to deal with my hairtype which is difficult even for me.
We made the decision to straighten it with some natural herbs and surprisingly it worked!

Even though communication is still bit of an issue but we see small solutions to deal with them.

Midnight walks with Sunoo are so....
SURREAL!!!

He knows how to lighten the mood, his cute chubby cheeks reflecting the moonlight along with his mesmorizing smile. He was great company. He looks so fictional, straight out of a comic book.

His eyes are brown as my favourite chocolate milk,

How i miss that.

Very addicting to look at that you can easily get lost in them and it is impossible to find a way out. I have tried, numerous times.

His skin very smooth and soft like a babys bottom. He smells like a summer breeze after it stops raining. Very natural.

My guy knows his skincare routine.

So far, ive heard Sunoos brothers names and their personality as a whole. Some of them are side eye material.

Niki, the youngest but very goofy and smart.

Sunghoon, the snobish one, only knows top class.

Jay, strict co-parent of the siblings.

Heesung,oldest but is self centered and doesnt tolerate nonsense.

Jake, f-boy behind the scenes but an undercover furry.

Jungwon, most serious yet bossy.

Sunoo is such a gossip!

"You know, i bet you are tired of walking around the woods every night." He said nervously.

"You gotta be kidding me, not even abit because every time i learn something new about the woods and you,kim sunoo, you get to learn more about me too so it is a win win situation for us." I laughed it off.

'Well,...will you go to the upcoming festival with me?"

"Of course...wouldnt it be risky though?" I asked anxiously.

Finally this is my opportunity to see what the Byeol kingdom is all about. Would it be marvelous as how Jeongin always potrays it to be or could i possibly find a solution to go back home, im starting to get a little home sick.

"So tell me, what is the festival about?" As we continued to walk, the sky was covered in stars, winking at us as the cresent moon shines brightly.

Where is my phone when i need it most, i wish i didnt lose it.

"It is about the kingdoms oldest couple celebrating their 79th wedding anniversary. Isnt love wonderful?"

He looked at me as we stopped walking because we just discovered a small pond. It was clear as if it was made out of crystals and small fishes could be seen,swimming around. There was a hole inside of the pond and its located on the side.

Mysterious.

It got me curious.

OH IM CURIOUS YEAHHHH!

"Whatchu lookin at. Whats on my face? Oh i know! Its beauty, its too much for your greedy eyes." I said confidently, teasing Sunoo as per usual as he rolled his eyes in a sarcastic way.

" I was going to say you have a huge spider on your head but i guess there is no need to."

"WHAT!!!"
I shrieked as i was jumping around, violently brushing my hair.

Sunoo was on the ground laughing his butt of.

I realized it was a joke. Blinded with rage, i pushed him into the pond only to find out he grabbed onto my leg and we went SPLOSH into the water.

We had a huge water fight and our laughters filled the entire forest.

We heard voices that didnt belong to us.

Oh no.

Sunoo was in panic just like i was.

Footsteps getting closer.

I told him theres no use getting out because they are near so let go underwater,might as well go through that hole.

We went underwater,and Sunoo pulled me into the hole and only to find out it led into a cave.

We hurled ourselvez out,gasping for air in silence.

Damn.

We just looked at each other in fear. My eyes
wondered around the cave and it was filled with different coloured jewels.

This is where the real money is at.

We gazed around for a long time until i heard Sunoos gasp from a far corner of the cave.

"I cant believe i found it!"

"Found what?"

" A xuafer stone." He said in awe, holding the stone ever so dearly.

"Whats that?" I asked as curiosity iched my whole body.

"Its a stone that brings peace,freedom and fortune towhoever holds it. Its main purpose is to bring positivity, no matter the situation. It increases more years in your life and live a healthy one. In simpler words, it brings eternal life with peace."

"Wow,is this really true?"

I bet. Remember the butterfly?

He nodded with joy and tucked it away in his pocket.

That smile.

Captivates my will to live.

We stayed there what felt like hours.
'You have to go back home or you will in trouble!"

Our clothes had started to dry, imagine.
We have to swim out but gladly its summer.

We got out and hurriedly ran to my small shelter. The sun was starting to rise and i could feel its rays hitting my skin.

We arrived.

"Well see you later, ill send kai to escort you out okay?"
He hit me with a killer smile and hugged me.
Tight.
Even though we are soaking wet,it didnt matter cause my heart made a spark.

What is that feeling?

A•°~N

Probably my longest one but hey, you made it till this far.
Im your personal cheerleader, rooting for to continue this struggle XD♡

Noticed some spelling errors through out the story, as a fluent English speaker, i will not fix those. 2lazy>>