•°b e i n g°•

What a night i tell you.

When i have arrived to my destination,Kai helped me out.

Wow, thats the first and probably the last.

"Well my lovely lady, your mushy night is over. I bet you will dream kissing Prince Sunoos pink lips all night,am i right or am i right?" Kai gave a smirk and slightly giggled.

Kids these days honestly.

"I think you forgot to mind your own business otherwise you wont see the sunrise. Be warned." I raised my fist to show him that im not playing around.

"Oh...sleep tight my lady." He quickly bowed and climbed on the horse and disappeared into the dark woods.

Scaredy cat.

He is such a headache sometimes.

I headed inside and a wave of drowsiness hitted me. I was indeed exhausted to the core.

I quickly changed into comfortable sleep ware and rubbed off the make up and undid my hair before I heavily flopped onto the bed.

Not even a second passed and I was out, cold.

THE KINGDOM

Sunoo's cheeks were bright as strawberry Jam.

How can this girl make Sunoo feel so vibrant?

He walked slowly towards his room, his head in the clouds. He looked like as if he was high.

High in love.

"Woah bro! I think you had to many glasses of booze. You cant even walk properly." Sunghoon grabbed onto his arm in order for Sunoo to be stable.

His gaze was certainly stern and worried about his little brothers state.

Sunoo snapped out of his dreamworld.

"Oh hyung...dont get the wrong idea. I was not drinking, you can smell me if you dont trust me." Sunoo heaved out his breath for his brother to smell it.

Sunghoon grabbed his nose and backed away."eww you could have atleast gave me a heads up, you hooligan."

Sunoo just giggled." The festival was marvelous,wasent it? It was one of the best nights in a while."

"Yeah it was but where were you? We looked for you everywhere."

"Just meeting and catching up with an old friend, nothing much. Lets head to bed, its been a long night and im drained."Sunoo linked arms with his hyung and went to his bedroom.

Close call.

Sunoo politely said goodbye to Sunghoon as he headed into his own room.

As he opened the door, there was a surprise waiting for him inside.

"Well well well, a little birdie told me that you are out with a "lady" friend. I wonder if she is really a friend?"

Sunoo knew who that voice belonged to.

Niki is such a blabbler mouth.

"Heesung hyung, she was really a friend so please excuse me, i need my beauty sleep."Sunoo held a straight face and brushed past Heesung to get ready for bed.

Sunoo is going to kill Niki!

"Not so fast." Heesung grabbed onto Sunoos arm and made him look at him, straight in the eyes.

"So your lady friend. Where is she from?" Heesung interrogated Sunoo.

"Shes from the neighboring city. "Sunoo tried his best to not stutter.

"I said. Where. Is. She. From?"

Man,he is now getting scary.

"Pokiville."Sunoo is starting to get the heebee jeebees from heesung because of his sudden cold expression.

"Was it hard to say it the first time?" Heesung hastily let go of Sunoos arm that he didnt notice that it started to hurt.

"She's got this rare condition from what i heard. Interesting. Nana is her name right?"

Why is he so involved in Sunoos private life. Its private for a reason ,duh.

"Yes...hyung, im awfully tired at the moment may you please excuse yourself out. We can talk in the morning."Sunoo gently yet frustrated told Heesung to be off on his way.

"Oh okay. Sleep tight little one." He left.

What a pain in the ass.

Finally Sunoo can sink back into to his dreamworld with a little hint of Alicia in it as he dozed off.

Heehee

IN THE MORNING

That sleep was bussin for real. Hadn't slept that good in months.

Oh right!

I wonder how will i even begin my search for that weird magic butterfly. Where do i even start?

Can i actually leave this place once i happened to find it?

But that means ill have to leave Chaeyoung,Huening kai,Jisung and Sunoo.

Im not mentally prepared for that.

Ive stayed with them for more than a month now and they are my everything at the moment.

Especially Sunoo.

My heart aches of the thought of it.

Is that normal?

A•°N

Im totally not happy that school is already opening again when im not even half through ths book. Sawee to make empty promises to finish it within this holiday.

Sending my trust worthy virtual hugs because i can sense you really need them. Stay positive and this story is making me so emotional. ^^♡♡♡ luvyall XD