°• f o r •°

"So what are you trying to imply?" Jungwon perked his ears,eager to know.

"We need to investigate. I dont like this at all. I hate it." Heesung paced back and forth in the room.

The tingling sensation in his stomach tells him that somethings fishy. He knows it was that girl that Niki told him about.

LAST NIGHT

"WHAT!? Tell me that you are pulling my whiskers. Why did you let them go!?" Heesung yanked Nikis collar.

At that moment,Jake entered the room.
"What is all this ruckus ab- HYUNG!!" Jake yelled and charged towards the two to separate them.

"But I dont know anything! Hyung became mad all of a sudden when I told him that Sunoos out with a mysterious girl!" Niki said with fear written all over his face.

Heesung let out a irritated sigh.

"Heesung, you need to control your emotions! They are literally spilling all over the place. So what if he is with a girl? You're getting out of-" Jake got cutted of when Heesung pushed him against the wall. Pinned.

His heartless eyes.

The shaken Jake made eye contact.

Niki was to scared to intervene. This side of Heesung gives him restless nights.

"Do me a favor next time and mind your own business. Will you?" Heesung weighed each word as he told Jake.

"Understood!?" He shook Jake violently and Jake nodded his head in response.

He let him go.

"Only Jungwon gets me. Let me go find him instead of wasting my time." Heesung walked towards the door." Oh right. Not a word to the other brothers okay my dears?" He then left before getting a response.

PRESENT

"That girl...looked different.."Heesung got lost in his thoughts.

"You are so confusing me right now." Jungwon baffled to the core."Did Niki say anything out of the ordinary about this girl? Please share the details." His impatience growing.

"Her skin was darker than normal tan skin thats what Niki told me. She was wearing a big gown that was purple,covered her hands with gloves and wearing a long silvery veil." Heesung let everthing out of his chest,hoping for his brother to give him ideas.

"They both were in a rush to get somewhere. No wonder why Sunoo was not present at the festival. "

"Her name was Nana."

"Where did you say she was from again? There is something that is not adding up but its on the tip of my tongue." Jungwon said thinking hard.

"She didnt say where she was from but in the neighbouring villages." Heesung was just getting more and more impatient.

"Ah Sunoo why do you have to engage with these strange people. " Jungwon thought out loud,massaging his temples.

Right!

"I get it now...all the neighbouring cities are filled with old age people only. There are no young people expect fot here at Byeol Kingdom!" Jungwon jumped from his sit and rushed towards Heesung.

Both of them were shocked.

"This girl is not a native around here. I certainly think she is from outside our country." Jungwons expression turned into a worried one.

Oh no.

"Sunoo has going missing here and there lately. I bet to go meet up with this girl." Heesung hissed."we have to protect him from this unknown stranger of a woman. We have to find this person and once we do that, we inform father.

"Im defiantly with you in this case." Jungwon said with a agitated voice.

HIDE OUT

Today was kinda boring. I had ate and taken a bath now im just sitting in the room.

Sigh.

You know, im going for a walk. Its very sunny outside and its been ages since the sun touched my skin.

Im pale as a ghost.

Oh. That.

One of Sunoos rules.

But he will understand. I have to break this rule.

Oh well.

I headed towards the door,as i opened it,I saw somebody behind it.

It was Sunoo!

I leaped into his arms in for a hug.

" somebodys is happy to see me." He said with a killer smile.

"Its not that im happy. You came just in time." I smiled as i pulled out.

He smells like a summer afternoon!

I saw him carring some parcels."What do you mean?" Sunoo asked. "Ill tell you after I get a peek into those parcels." I teased him.

I enjoyed teasing him every moment i get.

"Promise?" Sunoo held out his pinkie finger.

Promise.

He gave the parcels,despite being a tad bit heavy, they had smelled gè nè sòi quá.

I unraveled them, i saw so many scrumptious snacks.

Yummy!

I tasted one after one as Sunoo just stared with me with awe.

"This are marvelous! You should bring me more next time." I smiled with some food stuffed inside my mouth.

"Anything for you." Sunoo stared deepily into my eyes as he said that.

Ohhhh what the hell.

Is he being legit?

I choked and started coughing. Sunoo rushes over to help but I told i was okay as i collected my self.

"Ahhh pretending to be strong wont help. You are so fragile like an egg. So tell me,what is that you want to see me about?" Sunoo tilted his head.

OHMYGAWD!!

HE LOOKS SOO ADORABLE

I want to pinch his cheeks so bad.

"Uhmm i dont know how to say this but..." I was sort of hesitant so I grabbed Sunoo hand for support."I want to take a walk. I know i shouldnt be out during the day but i just miss seeing nature."

"Uh thats tricky." Sunoos expression went low and then back to normal."why not? Lets go!" He smiled ear to ear.

Yes.

"please be aware of your surroundings."

I nodded my head as we headed outside, into the amazing sun.

What is there to be afraid of?

A•°N

Life is flavour less lately. Just meh.
Make sure you rest lil ones^^