Ohk no! Too graphic for my poor mind, I just took a shower for goodness sake.

I should've remained a virgin. Maybe then I wouldn't be craving him this much.

I shook my head as dirty wild thoughts erupted my mind.

Not today, Satan! Not today!

With the towel still wrapped around my body, I took my cosmetics and a few clothes. I had moved to this room, then went back to my own room.

I honestly missed my room, I haven't been in here for months.

Well, two months, to be exact.

I applied lotion on my body, wore my undergarment, then wore a black sports bra, a white loose tank top with tight black leggings, and some black sneakers.

I decided on a low bun for my hair, seeing as I was ready. I headed downstairs to grab a bottle of water.

I'll catch breakfast when I come back. After grabbing my bottle of water, i slowly walked to the guest bedroom where Nicky was sleeping and the shower water was on, indicating she was raking a shower.

I quietly opened her door, and there on the bed laid her phone, I grabbed it and tried all possible passwords, and not even Andre's birthday was the passcode.

Hmmm. What is your password, Nicky? Seeing as I couldn't guess, I made a mental note to somehow get a hold of her phone.

I left her room as quietly as I came and then began my jog as soon as my feet were out of the estate.
.
.
.
I waved to the morning security as I went back in the estate.

My chest heaved up and down as I slowly and lazily walked to the house, why would Andre get a house so far from the gates.

As I got closer, I realized there was a Bentley parked in the driveway.

Ouuuu, fancy shwamcy!

I picked up my pace to see who decided to pay me....or Nicky a visit on this fine day.

I took a minute to admire the matte black car before going inside the house where I heard a very voice commenting on the food in the fridge.

I sighed as she had arrived. Yes, She devil has arrived.

My dream crusher, someone whose secret I keep dear to my heart...note the sarcasm.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you-

"Ahhhh, if it isn't my brother's unwanted wife" Annabella bitterly said as her black stilettos made the tiles cry from how hard she was stepping on them.

She looked at me up and down before cracking the fakest smile I've ever seen.

"If it isn't my beloved sister in law, how great it is that you've graced me with your wonderful presence" I said returning the smile.

She looked at me up and down with her smile still intact.

"I have not come here for unimportant people, I've come for someone whose bearing the fruit of love...something you can't and will never give to my family" she said.

When I first met Annabella, she reminded me of someone I've seen before and honestly, I thought I was mistaken hence I've been observing her and I've proved my memory right.

She is the woman I saw at Rico's diner with another man, they were evidently close and seemed...in love?

I know it's her, maybe it's time she knew that I know.

"True. Might never be the bearer of the ever great love. You know Annabella, if there's something you and your brother are good at its-" I got cut off Nicky dropping the glass jug that had a lemonade inside.

She cried then fled the scene having Annabella follow her to her room whilst I was left with the mess.

I can't believe this! Frowning I got a mop and cleaned up the mess my husband's Mistress made.

Oh, how I've become Cinderella!

After cleaning up, I went upstairs to my room where I took a shower then changed into a black flower dress and white fluffy slippers along with a purple bonnet.

Lazy outfit for a lazy day. I went back downstairs to make myself a late breakfast as I went on a run with an empty stomach.

I made some grilled cheese and ham sandwiches and had a glass of mango juice and some fruit salad on the side.

I love this luxurious life. Although, in due time I'll have to leave it behind and readjust to my old life.

That reminds me, I have to look into jobs soon, this whole thing of being a house wife isn't working out for me.

Wake up, shower, jog when I can , eat, read a book or watch a movie, shower, sleep...repeat! I'm going crazy.

I went through college to have degree that'll get me a good paying job not a house wife.

Especially taking into account that my love life and husband are non-existent, I need this!

Besides finding out what Nicky is hiding, I also need to find a job and finally move out soon.

_____----_____----_____----_____---____---____----_

Heyyyy!

So I know I haven't been on par in terms of updating but as yall know, I've been busy with moving and finally my fam and i finished unpacking and cleaning the new house meaning that regular updates are back.

I'll update every two days like before!

Alsooooooooo, the book is almost finished! I'm trying not to make it too long seeing as it has about 80 chapters already.

I really hope yall r still enjoying this book as much as I enjoy writing it.

>I'm also editing my old chapters on this book.

>The book cover for "Trouble" will be up soon as well as the book description.

>Also, if some of you guys don't already know, this is book one of "THE WIFE AND THE MISTRESS" series.

>I'll give yall an idea who the next book will be about as I, myself, am indecisive as to who I wanna write it about it!

Once again, thank you for giving my book a chance! Pls don't forget to vote and comment.

                  Happy reading!💚💚

The wife and the mistressOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara