Scream For Me

"Avoiding is not returning a call

"Avoiding is not returning a call. Chasing down your morning muffin with malt liquor, that's something else."- Spencer Hastings

(A/n: really sorry about not publishing. I will try to work on publishing a chapter at least twice a week. Thanks for your support!)

Isabel stood, half-heartedly singing with the rest of Choir. Why did she let the other four talk her into taking this class? It was very boring, the songs picked out sucked.

Ali was currently being questioned in a room adjacent to the choir room, and Isabel watched nervously as Alison added to her twisted web of lies about the 'kidnapping.'

Finally, after what seemed like years, everyone in the choir finished their song, picking up their papers and stepping away from the sheet music stands.

"Why would Tanner do this in here?" Emily asked once the five of them were out of earshot of the other kids.

"To make a point. We're next," Isabel said darkly.

"Maybe the cops saw Ali sneaking out of her house last night, too," Aria suggested.

"You didn't tell Ali about Spencer's tapes, did you?" Emily frowned, looking at Aria.

"Of course not," Aria said, then glared at Hanna. "Some of us know how to keep our mouths shut."

"What?" Isabel asked, confused. Spencer pulled out her phone and showed Isabel the 'A' message. "Oh..."

"Hey, what was that about?" Emily questioned, and Isabel turned to see Alison walk up to them.

"Shana," Ali replied miserably. "It was all about Shana."

"Does Tanner know we weren't in Philly that night?" Isabel frowned, a thousand thoughts filling her mind about what sort of questions Tanner asked Ali.

"I can't tell," Ali replied, and it seemed like she was freaking out. "But she clearly doesn't believe my story. She's trying to trip me up."

Ali grabbed her bag. "Okay, well, I got to go call Ezra."

"No, Aria, wait!" Spencer exclaimed after her, and Aria stopped.

"For what?" she asked, confused. "So she can go ambush him while he's having a medical check-up in New York? He needs to know what was broadcast in the Brew." Meanwhile, Ali walked over to her sheet music, flipping through the songs.

"Are you okay, Ali?" Isabel said to Ali, who was walking over slowly with the sheet music in her hands.

"When did this happen?" Ali demanded, and the girls all looked over her shoulder at the page Ali was on. On it was scrawled an 'A' message.

"Did you have your bag with you all morning?" Spencer replied in a concerned tone.

"Yeah," Ali nodded.