Cat's Cradle/ Face Time

"Not knowing where she [Mona] is makes me just as nervous as when she's all over us

"Not knowing where she [Mona] is makes me just as nervous as when she's all over us." -Aria Montgomery

Isabel, Hanna, Aria, Spencer, and Emily were at the Brew, going through a box of Ali's things.

"Okay, my mom is not connected to a cockatoo," Hanna scoffed.

"Parrot," Emily corrected her.

"Whatever," Hanna snapped as Isabel picked up a little doll that kinda looked like her, and shuddered.

"Well, that bird is connected to Ali, Ali's connected to Wilden, and Wilden's connected to your mom and us and stuff we don't even know anything about," Aria replied.

"My mom may have hit him a little with her car, but she did not kill Wilden," Hanna argued, glancing up at Spencer.

"Of course not," Spencer assured her.

After a pause, Aria asked Emily, "Hey, how's your shoulder?"

"I'm seeing the doctor again tomorrow," Emily explained, rubbing her shoulder.

"Why would you take all this stuff?" Isabel asked, picking up a stuffed bird.

"I took the bird stuff and the rest of the junk to get past Mrs. DiLaurentis with Ali's notebooks," Emily huffed.

"We learned so much from what Ali wrote down in Em's bio book," Spencer nodded, flipping through some pages. "Who knows what could be written in these?"

"Oh..." Hanna smiled as Ella's new boyfriend, Zack, sat down next to Ella with some baked goods. "'Eat, bake, love.'"

"They look cozy," Spencer added as they all watched the two of them.

"Yeah, they do," Aria agreed.

"How's Jake?" Isabel smirked, because if she focused on other people's love lives, she could forget her crappy one.

"He's nice," Aria shrugged, and they all gave her a 'really?' look. "No. Seriously, he's nice. We're seeing each other tonight."

"Great," Spencer said tightly.

"Well, you don't have to say it like that," Aria frowned, setting down Ali's little toy.

"I didn't say it like anything," Spencer replied. They all in turn looked at Ella and Zack.

"Is it weird to be jealous of your mom's love life?" Aria sighed forlornly.

"Hey, Em, could you ditch this stuff someplace?" Spencer asked after a while of flipping through notebook pages. "I don't want Mona to see it and start asking us questions."

"Yeah. I'll take it home," Emily nodded.

"Where is Mona?" Isabel frowned, looking between Aria and Emily.