Blind Dates

"She pawned her sister's wedding ring

"She pawned her sister's wedding ring. You're not gonna go to Tiffany's" -Hanna Marin

On Monday, the girls waited for Spencer to buy her sister's wedding ring back from a pawnbroker she used to get enough money to buy Toby a truck.

"This place is skeevy," Aria muttered.

"She pawned her sister's wedding ring," Isabel scoffed, pacing in an alleyway. "You're not gonna go to Tiffany's."

"So... Wren and Melissa?" Emily gulped.

"Weird, right?" Hanna nodded.

"Could you tell what he gave her?" Isabel asked them.

"No. She didn't seem happy about it," Aria sighed, and walked up to them to form a semicircle.

"I wonder if Ian will be," Hanna agreed. She noticed Emily panicking, and added, "How you holdin' up?"

"Great. Ever since I got that fake scholarship letter, my mom thinks I can do no wrong," Emily scoffed, throwing her hands up. "I'm living a lie I didn't even tell."

"Leave it to 'A' to make you feel bad about your mom feeling good," Hanna nodded.

-

"At least you got your money back," Hanna shrugged when Spencer explained how the wedding ring was gone.

"Am I supposed to give her this?" Spencer snapped, holding up the horseshoe. "I stole it. I actually stole my sister's wedding ring!"

All of their phones beeped at the same time.

'Just my luck. Diamonds are a girl's best friend. -A'

-

The next day at lunch, Isabel sat down by herself. Again.

"Hey."

She looked up. "Caleb," she sighed.

"Please, just give me another chance. I got this 'date' with Hanna-" Caleb rambled.

"Chillax, Caleb. I forgive you," she told him.

"You do?" Caleb grinned, sitting down. "Wha-what changed your mind?"

"Jason," Isabel shrugged.

"Ohh," Caleb started, but Isabel cut him off.