-

The girls walked into the Rosewood PD.

"Are you Detective Holbrook?" Ali asked as they walked up to him. Holbrook stared at her as if he were staring at a ghost. "I think you've been looking for me. I'm-"

"I know who you are," he interrupted, still looking stunned. "I'm glad you're with your friends. Welcome home. I'm guessing you have a lot to tell me. Maybe we can begin with the night that you disappeared."

"I didn't disappear. I was kidnapped," Ali lied, making Isabel double take. Wait, since when was Ali kidnapped? "I was kidnapped and held hostage for two years, and if it weren't for my friends, I wouldn't be standing here. They saved my life."

After a few minutes, they were in a confrenece room, listening to Ali weave yet another of her webs of lies.

"We don't know who took this photo, but it is dated, so I'm assuming this wasn't your first visit home," Holbrook said, showing her some photo Isabel couldn't see. "You have any memory of this night?"

"It was the night that I got away from him," Ali lied again.

"From your captor?" he pressed. "How?"

"I jumped out of the car," Ali replied.

"While you were blindfolded?" Holbrook asked incredulously.

"Yeah, I tore it off, and I ran straight into the woods so that he couldn't catch me," she nodded.

"But on the night of this photo, you managed to make it back to Rosewood and... you found your friends," he frowned.

Ali glanced back at Isabel. "I asked them to hide me."

"You thought that they would be more helpful than the police?" he asked. "Your parents?"

"I was scared," Ali gulped, on the verge of fake tears. "Okay, I was scared that if I came back home and I was out in the open that he'd find me again."

"So how did you protect her?" Holbrook quipped, directing the question toward the others.

"They hid me in the woods," Ali answered for them. "In a shed that we all used to hang out in. After school, the weekends."

"But you just said that they came to your rescue in Philadelphia," Holbrook pointed out.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Isabel was just about ready to hug their savior when she saw it was Mr. DiLaurentis. Her mouth curled into a sneer when she locked eyes with him, and the same cold hatred was directed back at her.

"Dad!" Ali exclaimed, getting up.

"Oh, my God!" Mr. D said, pulling Ali into a hug. He seemed overjoyed to have his only child returned back to him after so many years.

"Dad," Ali repeated.

"Was I sleeping on that bus?" Hanna whispered much later. "When did we discuss kidnapping?"

"We didn't," Spencer hissed.

"Why is it just her dad?" Emily frowned. "Where is her mother?" She looked at Isabel specifically.