Seventeen...

Sorry! Directioner_Pezz it had to be done! I broke my feels writing this! Kill me now!

**************

Lilly...

As the weeks passed Ashton and I grew closer. Things were normal. As normal as dating an international music sensation could get anyway. Their stay in our sleepy little town was coming to an end and I would have to face facts soon.

This just happened to be one of those days where I had to deal with him being gone. They had a gig a couple of States away and I was home dealing with broken fryers and employee meltdowns. And guess who had gotten to go? Danielle tagged along with them seeing as how she and Luke were connected at the hip. I chuckled imagining the boys trying to play on stage with Dani never leaving Luke's side. At least I didn't have to see that.

I however, was missing Ashton. He just made my day better no matter how much shit I had to deal with.

Finally after one long and tiring day I was home. I tossed my keys on my coffee table along with my bag and made my way to the kitchen. Grabbing a drink I jumped as the door on the refrigerator closed and I saw the hand that did it. Turning around slowly I held my breath. "Tyler, what the hell are you doing here?" I'm not sure why I was whispering no one was here but us. But I'm also certain that's the way he wanted it.

"Is that any way to greet your boyfriend?" He asked with a dark look in his eyes. I was sure he'd been drinking I could smell it on him.

"Get out!" My voice broke as I stood there shaking.

He grabbed my arm and threw me into a wall, forcing the breath out of my lungs. I gasped holding my chest. Tyler grabbed my hands pinning them to the wall, crashing his lips into mine. I wanted to puke. I wanted to run or scream. But I didn't, I couldn't move he held me so tight.

"What the hell?" I heard that familiar Aussie accent cry out. His voice cracked as he tried to figure out what was going on.

Tyler turned around and looked at Ashton. "Just sharing a kiss with my girl." He smirked at the two of us.

"Get out Tyler!" I tried to yell but my voice failed me it came out as little more than a whisper.

Tyler held up his hands and pushed past Ashton knocking him into the door frame. All he could do was stare at me in disbelief.

"His girl?" Was all he managed to say.

"Ashton! No! Its not what you think. Just let me explain."

"Then explain Lilly!" He took a step forward to which I shrunk back out of some deep seeded fear. "Never mind. I'll be going now." By that time Luke, Calum, Michael and Danielle had appeared, they watched as I hugged my knees and began to cry. Michael was the first to move. He knelt in front of me. "Lilly? What happened?" He asked quietly

"Just go!" I yelled turning away. "Just leave me alone! I don't want you here!" My voice grew louder as they stared at me.

"No. I'm not going any where." Danielle said as she sat beside me pulling me into her chest. "Y'all just go. Make sure he don't do anything stupid."