Sixteen...

WARNING: This chapter will contain smut. So brace yourselves.

Ashton...

After that kiss things took off. Lilly and I were pretty much inseparable. I couldn't remember the last time I was that happy. Everything was looking up.

I had also learned that as well as being a good singer. (Danielle's birthday party.) She was an even better cook. Every day the guys and I were at her place with Danielle and Cheyenne eating what she had decided to cook that day.

"This is amazing!" Michael mumbled through a mouth full of lasagna.

"Thanks." Lilly laughed watching us all scarf down the meal. It was complete with salad and garlic bread. "One of these days that's gonna be on a menu in my very own restaurant."

"That's a nice dream." Luke looked up from his plate.

"I have all my recipes ready. I have a small business degree and restaurant experience as well as management so now I'm just saving as much as I can to buy and renovate a building."

"You've got some big dreams!" Calum noted while stiffing more food in his face.

"In our family its go big or go home." Lilly chuckled.

Danielle laughed. "You ain't kiddin' either! Mom had our lives planned before we could stay wake more than a couple of hours. And if I remember correctly you were supposed to be a lawyer."

"Well we see how well that turned out!" Lilly smirked.

"Wow! So what are you supposed to be Dani?" Luke asked curiously.

"She's supposed to be a doctor." Lilly rolled her eyes. "Yet she can't handle blood at all."

Everyone chuckled at Lilly's statement.

After dinner we watched Netflix. We had decided to watch The Lord Of The Rings. According to Lilly we had to watch all three in a row. Everyone else had passed out by the time the end of The Return Of The King and Lilly was mindlessly watching, waiting for her favorite scene. At the very end, right before Aragon kneels to Frodo and the other hobbits, when he sees Arowen behind the flag.

"Ima eat yo face!" She yelled out laughing as he grabbed her and pulled her in for a long awaited kiss.

I looked at her incredulously. She was something I'd never had before. Something I never wanted to lose.

"Come on, let's go to bed." She yawed while standing and stretching exposing a bit of her stomach and a new tattoo she had gotten just a few days ago. It was a small grouping of stars and in the stars was our logo for our band. I wasn't with her when she got it or I would have tried to talk her out of it. I mean who says she's going to be a fan forever right?

She took my hand and led me to her room. Neither of us bothered to turn a light on. I stripped myself of my jeans and shirt laying them to the side. I would be lying to say I wasn't nervous about sleeping in the same bed as my girlfriend for the first time. I had let Lilly set the pace so far. I didn't want to push her away. I know how strong I can come across. I laid on the bed covering my lower half with her sheets. I watched her claims into bed. She wasn't wearing much, just a baggy T-shirt and a pair of panties.

She laid back fiddling with a couple of things before lying still. Reaching over I pushed a few strands of hair from her face as she smiled. Slowly I moved my lips to hers. Gently pressing them down, my thumb rubbing a gentle circle on her soft cheek. Lilly then pulled me closer until I was hovering over her. Our lips finding a rhythm of their own. I wasn't thinking anymore. My body took over my actions as one of my hands slipped under her shirt feeling the swollen area of her new tattoo. She hissed a little in pain. I pulled my lips away from hers. Her little groan of annoyance made me smirk as I softly pressed my lips to her tattoo. "Sorry." I whispered moving back to her lips. He fingers gripped the hair at the nape of my neck as I repositioned myself over her.

"You sure?" I asked just to be sure this is what she really wanted.

"I am." She said in a hushed tone as she bucked her hips into mine.

That simple motion sent me into overdrive. No thoughts. No words. Just motions. I stripped her of her shirt taking in the sight of her naked chest. I ran a hand lovingly over her bare breasts and she let out a low moan arching her back into my hand. I took her lips in mine once more as we helped each other out of our underwear. I was already at full attention as she ran her soft hands over my exposed length. I shuddered at the sensation racking my body. I lined myself with her opening as I pushed myself inside her. We both let out sounds that one could have mistaken for torture. However, there was nothing but bliss as I set a slow steady pace, moving inside her.

I could feel the tension building within her as I thrusted in and out. It wasn't long before her legs were shaking in pleasure as she called out my name. Her release triggered my own. I pulled out laying beside her panting.

"Wow!" Lilly finally found her voice again.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "Well worth the wait."

She chuckled resting her head on my chest as she pulled to blankets around us and closed her her eyes. "I love you." She mumbled drowsyly.

"Love you too." I kissed to top of here head. The. We both drifted off into a peaceful slumber.