|Muntazir |

Mulai dari awal

"Na..nhi bhai, me Kyu rougi?" She muttered, she knew her brother would catch her lie. She was so ashamed that like a child caught stealing.

She was not used to tell her pain and suffering to anyone, she thought that her pain was only hers. She didn't want to see anyone suffering by telling her pain and but he was her brother who loved her more than life.

"Tum mujhse ye jhooth bolna kab band karogi? Jaanti ho na ke tumhara bahi hu mai, tumhari rag rag se waakif hu". He scolded her in mild anger." Kyu ro rahi thi?" He asked her lovingly. After all, he was her brother, how could he be angry with her.

"Nahi bhai kuch nahi, bas ammi ki yaad aa gayi thi". She said wiping the corners of her eyes where a few tears had settled.

"Beta, unki ese yaad karke roya nahi karo. Kya badi ammi ko achha lagta hoga tumhe yu rota dekh? Aur rokar to unhe yaad kiya jaata hai jinki yaade buri ho, hame taqleef deti ho. Aur badi ammi to yahi hamaare paas hamare dilon me hai na". He explained to her seriously and very lovingly.

"Aap sahi keh rahe hai bhai". She said avoiding the matter and there was silence on both sides for some time.

"Kher ye sab chhode, ye bataye aap waapis kab aa rahe hai. Mujhe aapki bohot yaad aati hai bhai". After some time she broke the silence and asked him sadly.

"Yaad to mujhe bhi bohot aati hai, par yaha abhi thoda kaam rehta hai isliye nahi aa sakta".

"Bhai aap kaam khatam karke jaldi wapis aajaye na". Making him chuckle she said innocently.

"Inshallah, jese hi mera kaam khatam hoga me sida apni Gudiyaa ke paas aajauga". He spoke to her as if explaining to a small child. "Achha abhi me kaam se bahar jaa raha ho, to phir baadme baat hoti hai".

"Allah hafiz, bhai".

"Allah hafiz, Gudiyaa. Apna khayaal rakhna aur rona mat". He said lovingly and ended the call.

She started muttering to herself again"Me kitni khushnaseeb hu, mere paas mujhse jaan se bhi zyaada pyaar karne waala bhai hai, behno jaise dost, Izra hai. Aur itna pyaar karne wale baba jaani". She was grinning madly at her luck and how lucky she was. "Magar phir bhi uss shakhs ke bina kuch adhura sa lagta hai. Kya wo mujhe kabhi meri khamiyon ke saath apna paayege?. Shayad mujhe haq hi nahi hai ke aapko me puqaar saku". The next moment she was saddened by this thought.

Perhaps she had no right to be angry with that person. She didn't even have the right to call him with what would she call him by saying that, she was waiting for him, waiting for someone who may or may not be. She didn't even have the right to scold him for taking so long.

She was like that, she would be happy in one moment and sad in the next moment. Even small things made her happy and she didn't even cry over big things, there was only one reason for her crying. When will that person come? Will he come? Will he know her? Will he be able to respect her? Will she share all her stories with him?, will he consider her as his own?, that was the only reason for calling him.

She took a deep breath and wiped away her tears. She went to the washroom and splashed cold water on her face.

"Mujhe haar nahi maan ni hai".
.
.
.
.
.
It was the red evening time, the old man was sitting on a wheelchair with the tasbih in his hand and closing his eyes, reciting the tasbih.It was the season of autumn. So sitting in the room, the open window would show a beautiful view as if the leaves were falling from the trees.

Realizing that someone was standing behind them, " Parchaayi". He called out to her, without turning back. He knew it could be only her.

Like every day, she had come to her Baba Jani. Looking at him with a soft smile, she was looking at her baba Jani standing at the door, when her name was called, she jolted out of her thoughts and started walking towards her baba Jani, smilingly.

"Baba Jani, aapko kese pata chal jata hai ke yaha me hi aapke paas khadi hu". She asked him while making a cute pout.

"Meri parchaayi mere paas khadi ho aur mujhe pata na chale, aisa ho sakta hai bhala kabhi". He chuckled a little at her, and said in confidential attitude.

"Abb aap mujhpe has rahe hai na". She asked innocently.

"Areyy, nahi meri jaan me tumpe Kyu hasu bhala". He shook his head in no and told her.

"Kyuki aap mujhse pyaar hi nahi karte". Making a sad pout she told.

"Meri jaan, me sabse zyada pyar sirf tumhi se to karta hu". He said her lovingly.

"Nahi, Aap sirf zavi bhai aur sitaara se hi pyaar karte hai".

"Agar me unn se zyada pyaar karta to kya me tumhe kabhi bachpan me unse zyada chocolates deta?"

"Nahi".

"To phir".

"Sachhi" She asked.

"Muchhi". He told.

They both smiled a little.

"Wese baba jani dekhe na bahar kitna achha mausam ho raha hai". As soon as her eyes fell on the spring view of the window, he suddenly got up and went to the window, smiling at the view, she told her Baba Jani.

"Haa, ye baat to hai". He saw her smiling, he smiled and said yes to her.

"Haina".

"Abb agar iss waqt garam-garam masale wali tumhare haath ki Chai mil jati to..." He was saying but suddenly interrupted by her giggles.

"Mujhe pata tha aap yahi kahege, me bas abhi fatafat aapki garam-garam masale wali Chai banakr layi". She told and then went towards the kitchen.

"Ya Allah meri parchaayi ko hamesha khush rakhna, use kbhi bhi mayus na hone dena.wo puri toot chuki hai, usse mazeed tootne na dena warna wo bikhar jaayegi. Wo jiski muntazir hai isse uss shakhs se milade.Uski zindagi ki kitaab ke kore panno par uski marzi ke rang bhar dena". He became emotional and sad and prayed to his Allah for her good life.

To be continued°¡
.
.
.

Assalamu Alaikum,
How was the chapter?
If yo like it, then do votes and comment.