Chapter 30

Taehyung stood at the end of the alter biting his lip in anticipation. He looked down at his shoes before looking back up only to be faced with encouraging looks from his parents.

To say a bunch of people were invited was an understatement. They ranged from well-known celebrities to their closets friends. It was a lot to say the least.

He sucked in a breath when the small orchestra by the side started playing the song Iseul had composed herself for the wedding. He couldn't help but feel extremely proud of her.

Taehyung looked to his left and got huge smiles coming from his groomsmen. The corners of his lips lifted up as he looked back to the aisle that seemed to stretch out for forever and the guests standing up from their chairs.

He couldn't begin to explain the feeling coursing through his vein when he saw Iseul for the first time.

Woah.

Her veil covered her face but he could still see the smile on her face. Iseul was walking herself down the aisle holding nothing but a bouquet of pink and white flowers. His jaw dropped as she walked closer to the platform.

She looked incredible.

When Iseul reached the first row of chairs she heard a small voice calling out over the music. "Mommy pretty!" She looked to the side where Haneul was in her grandfather's arms pointing to her.

"Thank you!" Iseul laughed out before turning her attention back to Taehyung. She got to Taehyung who seemed to be buzzing on his feet. "I want to kiss you so bad right now." He smiled at her.

"Me too, Tae." Iseul blushed glancing at the officiator.

...

"You may say your vows." The officiator gestured at Taehyung.

Taehyung cleared his throat taking the oval shaped, 5-carat ring from Jimin. "Iseul, you have no idea how long I've waited for this day..."

Vows, ring exchange, the wedding ceremony breezed past as the couple tried their best to not ignore the officiator and just kiss. Taehyung lifted up Iseul's veil with a huge smile on his face.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." That was all it took for Taehyung to wrap an arm around Iseul's waist and pull her close, planting a passionate kiss on her lips.

Iseul melted into the kiss lifting up her arms to wrap them them around Taehyung's neck. They drowned out the cheers as they separated looking into each others eyes. "I love you so fucking much." Taehyung breathed out. "I love you too, more than you could ever imagine."

...

"Iseul! Congratulations!" Yunjin smiled hugging Iseul. "Thank you for coming." Iseul said smoothing out her silk dress. She had changed into her second dress for the reception which she had designed by the same designer that designed her wedding dress. Klaus Unrath, the chief designer of Vivienne Westwood.

"You look amazing! How does it feel being Mrs. Kim?" She asked tucking her hat behind her ear. "Surreal." Iseul answered with a smile. "Iseul? Taehyung's looking for you." Jimin said tapping Iseul's shoulder.

"Mmh? Yunjin, we'll talk later yeah?" Iseul smiled at Yunjin before turning to Jimin. "Where is he?" She asked following Jimin to entrance of the venue. "Out by the pond."

"Thank you." She said walking out into the garden holding up her dress on the side. "Hey baby." She smiled standing next to Taehyung. He was standing by the pond hunched over the wooden railing watching the fish.