Chapter 24

"C'mon let's get you something to eat, yeah." Iseul muttered walking to the kitchen with a six month old Hanuel on her hip. Hanuel buried her head into the side on Iseul's boob rubbing her forehead against her.

Iseul laughed at her before putting her in her high chair and kissing her head. She handed Hanuel a toy to play with while she made food for her.

She put a plate of boiled egg, chicken, watermelon and peach on Hanuel high chair. She watched as Hanuel grabbed the chicken first at bring it her mouth.

Taehyung walked in the kitchen smiling at the sight of his family. He kissed Iseul as soon as he got to her. Iseul stood on her toes wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Are you ready?" She asked looking into his eyes. "Yes." Taehyung answered. "You look really beautiful." He smiled admiring his girlfriend making Iseul blush.

She buried her head on his chest hiding her blush. "Thank you." She muttered before looking up and swiftly kissing his cheek. "Mama." Hanuel gurgled making them divert their attention to her.

She had finished her food leaving behind a few pieces of watermelon on her plate. "Good job mama!" Iseul cheered taking the plate of the high chair. "Can you give her a bottle?" She asked Taehyung.

He nodded getting a bottle from the warmer next to the air fryer and opening the cap.

...

The couple walked into a restaurant, Taehyung pushing Hanuel's stroller while Iseul walked beside him. Whispers broke out at the sight of the famous couple.

They were greeted by a waitress who promptly lead them to a table near the windows per their request. It was the less crowded part of restaurant and they really didn't care about getting photographed.

They sat down lifting up the strollers canopy to see Hanuel playing with her foot. The waitress handed them their menus internally cooing at Hanuel's cuteness.

"This place is nice." Iseul said looking around the restaurant. The waitress had left after giving them their menus, giving them a few minutes to decide.

"Jin-hyung recommended it to me." Taehyung spoke reading through the menu. Hanuel started fussing around and whining grabbing her parents attention. "I'll get her." He said picking up Hanuel up from her stroller.

"What's wrong princess?" He asked rocking her in his arms. Iseul swooned at the sight smiling sheepishly. "I want another baby." She blurted out making Taehyung look up. "Huh?"

"I'm serious." Iseul said closing her menu. "I work from home so I'm home all the time. And you're home most of the time when you're not at schedules." She added. "Really? I was thinking the same thing." Taehyung said sitting Hanuel on the table.

"I want Haneul to have a sibling." He added looking over at Iseul. "Me too! And I want them to be close in age." Iseul agreed.

Hanuel grabbed a serviette from the table and started playing with it. "We're doing this?" Taehyung raised and eyebrow. Iseul hummed before answering excitedly, "I guess we are doing this."

"