Chapter 15

Hwang_Iseul01's story

"I saw this tiktok the other day of a woman that had a cryptic pregnancy and she found out when she was seven months

"I saw this tiktok the other day of a woman that had a cryptic pregnancy and she found out when she was seven months." Iseul began snuggling into Taehyung who was intently listening. "Her belly started showing a week later."

"I think the same thing happened to me, I'm four months and I only started showing this week." She finished looking up at Taehyung. "Should we keep it a secret?" She asked.

"I feel like it would be exhausting for you to try and hide your stomach every time you're in public. I think we shouldn't say anything but not hide it." Taehyung answered rubbing her butt.

Iseul was laying on top of him with one half of her body. His arms on the sides of her body. "That sounds good, yeah." She said. "You know my hormones been going crazy." She sat up straddling him.

"And you..." She went down to kiss him. He hummed into the kiss, his hands moving to grip her butt. "You just make it fucking hard for me to control myself." She muttered. Her hands went under his shirt caressing his body.

They both sighed in pleasure when Iseul began slowly grinding against Taehyung's crotch. She bit his lower lip before sitting up to take off her shirt revealing her swollen breasts and small baby bump.

...

Iseul walked into Starbucks glad to find there wasn't a line. She walked to the cashier and began ordering. Her phone rang while she waited for her drink. "Hello." She answered bringing her phone up to her ear.

"Are you still coming?" Taehyung asked from the other end. "Yes, I'm at Starbucks right now." She said. "Do you guys want anything?" She asked before hearing her name being called. She took her drink from the barista and bowed before turning to leaving.

"Oh yeah, can you please get us some food?" Taehyung asked. "Okay from where?" She agreed walking to the car Taehyung told her to use. She had been saving up to buy a car for a few years and she finally had enough money.

She decided to go to a car dealership in a few days. "Anywhere is okay." He answered.

"Alright, I'll go to the place near Hybe. See you in a few." She decided getting into the car. "Thank you." He said before Iseul hang up.

After getting their food she went to Hybe. She entered the building holding the huge bag of food in one hand and a container with chopped up fruits in the other. She walked to the receptionist and put the food on the counter.

"Hello, can I ask where Taehyung is?" Iseul asked the receptionist. "Hi, he left a note here. It says he's on the fifth floor in the first practice floor." She answered. Iseul thanked her and took the food in one hand.

She made her way to the elevevator behind the reception and pressed the button for the fifth floor. The doors opened revealing no one inside.

Iseul let out a breath of relief not in the mood to meet new people. Fucking hormones. She thought walking in and pressing the button to close the doors.

When she got to the practice room she stood outside for a few seconds listening to the music playing and the hard taps? hitting the ground. She twisted the handle and pushed the door open.

She saw Bangtan dancing while looking at themselves in the mirror. She walked to the side of the room and put the food down on the table.

She waited until they were done before saying anything. "Hello." She greeted as they flocked to her. Everyone greeted her with a hug except Taehyung who chose to kiss her instead.

"Ew." Jungkook drawled out jokingly scrunching his face. "Oh shut up." Iseul rolled her eyes. "Anyways I brought food." She gestured to the food on the table. "Thank you." Said everyone as they excitedly got the food out of the bag.

"Where's your food." Jin asked when he noticed Iseul was holding a container. "This is my food." She answered opening it to reveal various kinds of fruit.

"This is the only thing I can eat today without throwing up." She shrugged sitting on one of the chairs. "Throwing up?" Namjoon asked as everyone else took a chair and sat down.

"Mmh since I'm pregnant and all." Iseul answered before picking up a strawberry and biting into it. The room fell silent as everyone but Taehyung stared at Iseul. "What." Namjoon muttered before all hell broke loose.

Congratulations were shouted from everyone as they stood to embrace Taehyung and Iseul. "How far along are you?" Yoongi asked when everyone settled down. "I'm four months along." She answered opening up her jacket to reveal her belly.

...

User1| @ User
I know I'm not the only one that noticed how Iseul has been serving lately...Im not saying she wasn't before but it has been to a whole other level
254 replies 42k likes 237 retweets
^
User2| @ User
RIGHT like tell me y'all see the glow on her face
^
User3| @ User
She needs to tell us😋is it Taehyung???
^
User4| @ User
Cause if it is...

Im not saying she wasn't before but it has been to a whole other level254 replies 42k likes 237 retweets^User2| @ UserRIGHT like tell me y'all see the glow on her face ^User3| @ UserShe needs to tell us😋is it Taehyung??? ^User4| @ UserCause if it is

...

Hwang_Iseul01's story