Chapter 22

Liked by thv and 5 369 527 othersHwang_Iseul01 soon

Hwang_Iseul01 soon... @/lvphil

...tap to view comments

A few months had passed meaning Iseul had three months left until her concerto with the Las Vegas Philharmonic. The official poster was set to be released in a few minutes and the tickets going on sale two days after.

Iseul was nervous. What if no one came? What if she messed up? Her thoughts invaded her mind as she held the tin of formula in her hand.

The sound of Hanuel's giggles broke her free from her thoughts. She smiled softly at the sound of Hanuel and Taehyung playing in the bedroom of the penthouse they leased.

Claire called her making her put down the tin onto the counter. Iseul answered it, putting the call on speaker. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be in class?" Iseul asked. "I am in class. I just wanted to let you to not pick me up after school." Claire spoke from the other line.

"Oh okay, why?" "I'm going to the library with my friends to study for our Chemistry exam." Claire answered. "Should I just fetch you from the library?" Iseul asked. "Yes please, at four and that way you can meet my friends."

"I'll be there but you going to have to go to rehearsal's with me." Iseul stated. "Wait really?" Claire excitedly exclaimed. "Yes." Iseul laughed at Claire's excitement.