Chapter 13

"Hello unnie." Claire said as she answered her phone. "Hi, how are you doing?" Iseul asked.

"I'm good and you?" Claire replied.
"I'm doing great, I just miss you." Iseul sighed.

"I miss you too unnie and I was about to call you cause something came up." Claire answered.
"Oh, what's up?" Iseul asked.

"There's going to be a family day in about three months and my school asked me to perform. So I wanted to ask if you could perform with me." Claire explained.

"I would love to! Have you asked the school?" Iseul excitedly asked.

"Mmh, I asked before you called. It's lunch now." Claire answered. "I'm not interrupting?" Iseul asked. "No, I'm sitting alone." Claire replied.

"Alright. What if I spend three weeks in Las Vegas, the first two weeks we'll rehearse and then the last we just hang out." Iseul asked. "That's perfect, yeah." Claire agreed.

"What do you want to play?" Asked Iseul. "I was thinking maybe Vivaldi's Summer cause they gave me a timeframe of like twelve minutes and it'll be summer when we perform." Claire answered.

"Great idea, I'll play the cello. You know what, I'll call you later so we can discuss everything else." Iseul said. "Okay, bye unnie." Claire said.

"Bye." Iseul said before hanging up. She stood up from the couch in Taehyung's house leaving Yeontan alone and walked back to his room. She saw him in bed still asleep and decided to join him as it was still early in the morning.

She got back under the covers slowly, careful not to wake him up. He shifted towards Iseul in his sleep and wrapped his arm around her while his head laid on her chest. She smiled at him and played with his hair until she dozed off.

...

"I'm going back to Las Vegas in three months." Iseul stated wrapping a towel around her wet body as she watched Taehyung do the same around his waist.

"Is Claire playing again?" He asked as Iseul stepped out of the shower. "Mmh and I'm going to be playing with her." She answered. "Oooh, can I come watch you guys?" Taehyung asked walking out of the shower.

"You should definitely come. I'm leaving two weeks in advance." She told him tucking her wet hair behind her ears. "I'll go with you, I don't have anything planned during that time." He said looking at his reflecting in the mirror.

Iseul nodded with a smile. "It'll be family day at her school so we're gonna be there the whole day and at the end of the day everyone's going to gather in the auditorium. And there's going to be performances from other kids as well." She informed him.

He nodded as she explained. "What song are you guys going to be doing?" He asked. "Summer by Vivaldi." She answered.

Hwang_Iseul01's story