Chapter 14

*3 months later*

Iseul stepped out of car, took her cello case and luggage out of the back of the car and hung it on her shoulder as Taehyung also stepped out.

She failed to notice the camera following their movements as they walked inside the hotel near Claire's apartment building. She grasped Taehyung's hand as they checked in at the reception.

Ever since they went back to Korea she felt extremely attached to Taehyung to the point where she'd cry whenever he had to leave her.

Something was up and she was going to find out why. When they got to their room they began unpacking. "Do I look bloated?" Iseul asked lifting up her shirt. "No why?" Taehyung answered sitting down on the bed.

"I feel so bloated." She whined fixing her shirt before joining Taehyung on the bed. "And I've been crying over everything." She added.

"Like last week, I went on a walk and I started crying cause I saw a child playing alone." She sighed. "Maybe it's your pms?" Taehyung suggested. "It probably is but- oh my gosh I just realised something." Iseul shot up from the bed.

"What?" Taehyung asked with worry. "I haven't gotten my period in two months." Iseul panicked grabbing her phone from the bedside table. She opened her period tracking app only for it to confirm her worries.

"Tae, what if I'm pregnant? What about your career? Oh my gosh are you ready? Am I ready?" Iseul panicked pacing around the room. Taehyung stood up and pulled Iseul into his arms.

"Listen, it's okay. This may be unexpected but we'll figure it out as we go. I love you so much and I can't imagine starting a family with someone that isn't you." He comforted her with a soft voice.

She nodded inhaling his comforting scent as she took a deep breath. She exhaled and looked up at Taehyung smiling. "I love you too." She said. "I need to get a test." She sighed leaning her head on his chest.

"I'll get someone to get them for you, just rest." He said guiding her to the bed. Iseul laid down and watched as he took his phone out of his pocket and call someone.

"You go check." Iseul said pushing Taehyung into the bathroom. He laughed as he walked to the bathroom counter. He looked down at the tests before glancing at Iseul with tears in his eyes.

"What does it say?" Iseul asked slowly walking towards Taehyung. "It's positive." He muttered blinking back tears. "Oh," Iseul said. "Well damn."

"I guess we're going to be parents." Iseul smiled looking down at the tests. "Oh my god, I love you." Taehyung breathed out hugging Iseul tightly. "I love you too." Iseul said.

...

Koreaboo| @ Koreaboo
Bts' Taehyung and his girlfriend, Iseul arrive in Las Vegas

989 relies 97k liked 897 retweets ^User1| @ UserOMG IS SHE GOING TO PLAY SOMEWHERE?!?^User2| @ UserAHHHHHHH^User3| @ User I need her shirt soo bad😀

^
User1| @ User
OMG IS SHE GOING TO PLAY SOMEWHERE?!?
^
User2| @ User
AHHHHHHH
^
User3| @ User
I need her shirt soo bad😀