__________

"Vivaan, where are you taking me?" she said as he closed her eyes by placing his palms over them.

"Tada~~" he said and let her open her eyes.

"Why-" she couldn't complete when her eyes lightened up seeing the surroundings.

"Happy birthday, my heart, happy 26th," he said, and that's when she remembered it was her birthday today, smacking her head a little she said, "I am so stupid. How did I forget my own birthday?"

"But why didn't anyone wish me? I can't believe everyone else also has forgotten."she said her lips making a little pout.

"They didn't. I denied them from doing so. They will call you tonight."

"Why?"

"Because it was the last thing on your wishlist," he said, and she looked at him with shocked eyes.

"Last thing? Wishlist? What are you saying?" she asked, still not comprehending.

"Not actually the last thing. Three more things are left," he said, holding her hand and moving towards the carpet.

He played the song "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran.

Her hair swirled in the cold breeze as they danced gracefully in the soft, silvery glow of th moonlight

Her hair swirled in the cold breeze as they danced gracefully in the soft, silvery glow of th moonlight. Their movements were a harmonious blend of elegance and passion as they twirled and swayed to the rhythm of their hearts.

With every step, they created a memory, lost in the magic of the night and each other's embrace. With a nervous yet hopeful smile, he reached out and took her hand.

Their fingers interlocked effortlessly, as if they were two pieces of a puzzle finally coming together.

(Author -finally muje sukoon mila 😌🧿)

In that particular moment, the world seemed to fade away. They stood there, gazing at each other, feeling the connection deepen with every passing second.

She leaned in, closing the gap between them. Their lips met in a tender, heartfelt kiss, sealing their affection.

After they finished dancing and eating, she asked him again, "Now will you tell me what wishlist you were talking about and what the three things left?"

He began speaking and counting one by one in his fingers "Yes, the wishlist you made at the age of 17:

• To go to Venice and Zurich for a honeymoon.

• Have a first kiss on the highest point of a ferris wheel. I know it wasn't your first kiss, but it's okay.

• To have a church wedding on your 26th birthday and dance to your favorite song, 'Perfect.'