"Let's go to the hotel; you are drunk. We'll talk there."

"I am fine, Vivaan. Don't worry; I just took a shot."

"No, you are not fine. I don't care how many shots you took. Wait for me here; let me bring water for you," he said, and she flailed her hand in the air.

She wasn't drunk at all, and she didn't lie to him as well.

Soon, Sakhi came over there and smirked at her."Did you see how both of us danced, just like a perfect couple? See, Vivaan doesn't love you, Amisha, so it's better you leave him before you have to suffer the pain of being cheated."

Amisha's jaw was clenching hearing her words. It was like venom to her, but she remembered what Vivaan told her.She didn't replied to her.

That's when Vivaan came over there, unaware of what happened, and then made her wear her heels, which were kept on the floor because of pain. He didn't care about the surroundings; the only thing he cared about was his wife.

She bent her upper body towards Sakhi and then whispered in her ear, "Not only does he love me, he worships me," and smirked at her.

After making her wear her heels back, he smiled at her, then again wore the mask of coldness as he turned his head towards Sakhi, saying, "Ms. Sakhi, all the deal meetings have been finished, so you'll be going back tomorrow with Rohan, and no excuses,"

He declared, and moved outside with his wife, taking her hands in his.

Sakhi was left behind and was like, "Meri kashti sawar hone se pehle hi doob gayi," and her face was so worth seeing. (Before my boat could even set sail, it had already sunk)

_________

"Can you help me remove this bracelet?" she said, showing her hand to him.

"I can help you in removing all of these," he said and smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes at his flirting, but soon she was given a bag, which made her frown. Before she could ask anything, he said, "I bought this yesterday when we were out. I had a spare hour, so I shopped this for you."

Even when he was at the meeting, he didn't forget about her. He had only a little bit of time, but he shopped for her. She had let insecurities enter her mind.

Shrugging off her thoughts, she said, "I am not wearing it. I know what is inside."

"How do you know?"

"I just know."

"Fine then, I'll give it to some other woman. Um, I'll give it to Sakhi. Let me go before she goes to the airport. It's better for anyone's use instead of wasting it," he said and took the bag from her hands, motioning toward the door.

However, she ran towards the door and spread her arms wide, denying him to leave.

"What did you say? You'll give it to Sakhi? No way. Give it to me. Don't ever mention that woman's name again. I'll go and wear it," she said and took back the bag from his hand aggressively, still glaring at him when he was left chuckling behind.

As soon as she stepped outside of the bathroom, she was trying to avert her eyes from him to avoid eye contact as she was so shy.

He brought this for her - He gifted her a white dress with spaghetti straps.