"Yes," she didn't even hesitate a bit in admitting it and started fidgeting with her fingers.

"Oh, my little wifey, I'm all yours. Don't worry about Sakhi; she isn't going to disturb our honeymoon. I have to attend only one meeting, and she'll leave in three days while we're on a long stay," he said and flashed his smile at her.

"Fine, but don't you dare to go back on your words," she said, but then snapped her head back at him with her eyebrows narrowing.

She asked, "What did you said? Little wifey? I'll tell you who's little now," and got up from his lap.

He moved closer to her where she had gone angrily and, hugging her around the waist, pulled her closer to him.

He asked "Why are you being so angry today?"

"Irritation ho raha hai." (I am getting irritated)

"And why so?"

"Sakhi hai na, vo mujhe bilkul nahi pasand. Bohot touchy hoti hai aapse, ghar pe bhi aayi thi ek bar, apki file dene, mene notice Kara tha"

(Sakhi your employee, I really don't like her. She's very touchy with you. She came to our house once to give you a file; I noticed that)

"You know her and also I thought you didn't knew about her arrival."

"How can I not know about the woman who is after my husband? She's beautiful. What if you also fell for her?"

He loved this behavior of hers, her possessiveness, her jealousy. But what he didn't like was her insecurity. How could she ever think like that? How could she think that he'd love someone else besides her? For him, the only woman he would ever love is her.

"Don't," he growled and made her look at him aggressively.

Pulling her even closer, he said, "Don't ever compare your beauty to any other girl. The day I got married to you, cross my heart, aankh uthake bhi kisi aur ladki ko nahi dekha hai. (I haven't looked at any other girl with interest, even when lifting my eyes.)

There is only one woman I am falling more and more in love with each passing day, and that's you. I am endlessly falling for you, my heart."

Her heart began racing. She heard this after a long time. Both the nickname and his confession were doing something to her heart, her mind, her stomach.

Butterflies were dancing in her stomach, and taking his palm, she placed it on her chest and said, "Kuch kuch ho raha hai."
(Something is happening)

He was stunned by how she was opening up to him, how she was not hesitating to tell him that she was also falling for him.

He moved his lips closer to her chest where his hand was placed and then whispered, "Take care of your heart, my wife, there is much more to come"

___________

Soon their private jet landed, and up until now, she had been kept blindfolded. She nagged him repeatedly because, after an entire day, they reached their destination, and she remained unaware of everything.

She was left in the dark by her husband, such cruel torment.

"Bohot zalim pati hai aap," she said in total dismay. (You're such a cruel husband)

Soon, she felt the car stop, and he carefully helped her step outside the car. Finally, the long-awaited moment arrived when he removed her blindfold, and she was amazed by the beautiful view in front of her.

"It's Venice, isn't it? I've seen these photos on Pinterest; this is Venice, right?" she asked, her eyes glistening in the bright daylight.

"Yes, it is. Are you happy?"

The Love That Hurts (#Billionaire's Obsession) ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara