Both of them, out of fear, hold Jk's hand and stand straight on their feet, keeping their weight on his body.

Jk gently takes them to the couch, makes them sit, and then goes to the kitchen, takes out a bottle from the fridge, and gives a glass of water to both the children, who are crying loudly with all their hearts.

"Calm down, kids! What happened, huh? Take a deep breath and control your crying, hmm? Then we will all talk peacefully while observing and considering both aspects, and both of you will become conscious and fully aware, explaining right and wrong through me." JK said calmly, but Woojin immediately moved away from his place, hugged him, and cried even harder instead of stopping crying. 

Jk said in a concentrated tone while caressing Woojin's hair to calm him down in worry, "What happened? Are you feeling pain? Hmm? Please don't cry like this, dear

Jk said in a concentrated tone while caressing Woojin's hair to calm him down in worry, "What happened? Are you feeling pain? Hmm? Please don't cry like this, dear."

Woojin cries even louder and mumbles something while surprising Yn's appa, which he cannot hear clearly because his voice is low and trembling.

JK said to him in an attempt to calm him down. "Calm down, stop crying, and tell me later because I can't hear your voice properly. What happened? Has something happened?"

"You hate me because of that? Nobody loves me--" To the confusion of the people present in the room, Woojin cried loudly, hugged Jk tightly, and said it in a sobbing voice. "No one! Am I that bad?"

Jk is totally shocked to hear this because Woojin has been an excited child since childhood and never thinks negative things, so speaking like this did not make Yn's father feel good to hear and feel.

When Jk caressed his hair and brought his palm to his head to calm him down, he was surprised to find that he was burning with fever.

"Calm down; why are you saying this? hmmm? I don't hate you; why are you thinking like this?" Jk said worriedly while giving a proper hug, and then his eyes went to his daughter, who was crying silently. It was difficult for him to handle one crying, but now the other one is too. He still called her closer with a gesture and hugged her to calm her down.

After some time, he manages to calm both of them down with great struggle. Both of them are young teenagers, but they are crying like 6- or 7-year-old children, which forces JK to think that this pure bone of the soul is definitely hurt by something.

 Both of them are young teenagers, but they are crying like 6- or 7-year-old children, which forces JK to think that this pure bone of the soul is definitely hurt by something