Slaves to Debauchery

Valerie felt wonderful as she emerged from the Red Room. Coco’s body was left in a near lifeless state and the little Chinese princess had to be carried away and put out of sight. After all, this was a respectable place.

Alex provided Valerie with a pink babydoll dress and released her to explore Dark Desires. The dress itself was actually an expensive piece of lingerie. Pink lace supported her breasts and a short satin cloth barely covered her matching panties. He also gave her a stylish pair of pink heels that strapped delicately across her ankles and allowed her to stride in a sensual delight.

As she walked slowly through the narrow corridor she made eye contact with every passerby. There were strippers and prostitutes who were barely dressed, cocktails like Coco who wore a variety of exotic outfits, men in suits, rich perverts with sycophants, vampires and humans. The atmosphere was sinful and she loved it... she craved it.

Valerie entered the Theatre, a place of constant energy and electric entertainment. Men sat in booths, laughing and drinking and looking at all the tasty treats of dancing flesh that decorated the room. Women stripped on podiums and poles and danced in metal cages. Waitresses wore skimpy costumes and sauntered by. They carried beers and liquors, cocktails and champagne flutes. They flirted with their admirers and served their raunchy devotees. The sight was magnificent... the entire room amassed with slaves to debauchery.

Valerie’s eyes were suddenly drawn to the centre of the room where a woman stood almost motionless, staring out into the crowd of captivated spectators. The vampire had tanned skin and a ferocious, curvaceous and voracious body. She wore black lingerie, a bra that barely prevented her large breasts from pouring out before onlookers and flattering panties attached by suspenders to sleek stockings that wrapped their way down her legs. Valerie had never seen a woman with such luscious hair, so dark and tempting that to gaze upon her was addictive. She had brown eyes, enchanting and magnetic to all.

The spotlight hit her body as the music changed. She closed her eyes majestically and opened them again, flirting with every single man... offering all an exclusive feeling of intimacy and connection. She began to dance slowly... turning and rolling, bouncing and moving to the sound of the hypnotic beat. She dropped to the floor and spread her legs apart in a feat of acrobatic flexibility. Her body shook as she exposed herself to the room, playfully undoing her bra and dropping it on the floor beneath her bare feet.

Valerie watched as she made love to the floor and to the pole, to the crowd and to her too. She felt intoxicated, unable to break her gaze as the creature performed. Valerie watched as she released her suspenders and stripped out of her stockings. She watched as those panties were so sensually removed... delivering to all a satisfaction so divine. She watched as this woman stood naked before her eyes, relishing in triumph... possessed by sex itself.

‘Her name is Lucia,’ said the voice of a man from behind. Valerie turned around, her concentration and focus interrupted. The man was tall and had a toned physique. He had short black hair that looked a little out of place and had rough stubble across his face. His eyes were a rich blue and his facial features were strong. His nose was well shaped, he had the lips of an artist and a smile that was both charming and disarming. He was rugged and handsome and introduced himself at last. ‘My name is Jack,’ he smiled, ‘and it’s a pleasure to meet you my dear.’

‘Do you look like someone I could be bothered talking to?’ asked Valerie ignorantly. Jack held half a glass of whiskey in his left hand and staggered as though it wasn’t his first. He smelled cheap and his clothes were worn – a long black coat with at least one missing button, dark jeans held up by an old leather belt and a black shirt right out of the 90’s. A silver revolver stuck out of his pants and for a moment, Valerie wondered what kind of idiot let him in.

‘Go fuck yourself princess,’ replied Jack as Valerie continued along her way. He shook his head in disapproval and sat back down as he took out a cigarette. In his hand he held a lighter... a solid and heavy silver piece that bore the design of a striking heart, etched delicately on one side. The lighter was his now and as he reflected upon it, filling his lungs with a thick grey smoke… he remembered for a moment, the night’s events.

follow @PrincePegasus