Volume 2 The Dance

In the S.E.E.S dorm room.

"So let me get this straight, you three are just visiting than going back to... whatever you were doing."

Akira: That pretty much sums it up, yeah.

Yu: Plus me and Akira are bringing out girls to the dance, but you have Ruby!

"Okay, what about you Kotone, who's your dance parter?"

Kotone: Oh, I got a dance with Pyrrha, she doesn't have a date.

"Yeah, cause Jaune won't get the idea that Pyrrha has a crush on him."

Yu: He's dense.

Kotone: Well, hopefully they can figure it out during the dance.

~~~

Y/N arrives at Team RWBY'S dorm and knocks on the door, Weiss opens the door.

Weiss: Oh you're here! Hold on, we're almost done.

She closes the door, leaving him a little excited. He than takes his Evoker out for a bit, Than puts it back. He gets a Cassage out and gets ready to present it. Ruby opens the door, as his eyes widen with a blush on his checks.

 Ruby opens the door, as his eyes widen with a blush on his checks

Ruby: Hey... Stop staring... it's embarrassing.

"Sorry... You look... Beautiful."

Ruby: T-Thank you.. You cleaned up well in that Tux.

Ruby tries to walk but trips as Y/N catches her in his arms.

"Careful... (He gets her back to balance.) What happened there?"

Ruby: These stupid lady stilts.

"If you're not comfortable in them, why don't you just wear your boots?"

Ruby: Cause Weiss... Wait, you would be okay with that?

"I prefer you to be able to walk around comfortably than losing balance trying to go with the look."

Ruby beams a smile as she rushes back and comes back just wearing her boots. Y/N gives her the Cassage, she happily puts it on.

"Shall we Ms. Rose?"

Ruby: (Giggles) We shall.

~~~

As we open the doors, we're greeted by Yang.

Yang: OMG Ruby you're so beautiful!- Wait, what happened to those shoes we got for you?

Ruby&Y/N: Nothing.

Yang: Nothing, really?

"Yep."

Yang: Whatever, you two go have fun.

The two go to the dance floor, though Ruby seemed a but nervous, catching Y/N's interest.

Y/N: What's wrong?