Volume 1 Bullies and Two New Soical Links

Goodwitch's class

Jaune was chosen to face Carden Winchester, and he was losing, he tries to keep charging at each other. But Jaune kept failing. He's out of breath, as Carden wasn't even trying. Jaune charges again twice before they slashed their weapons against each other. Stuck in a clash.

Carden: This is the part, where you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead-

Cardien knees Jaune in the balls, making Jaune drop to the ground. Before Cardien finishes Jaune, a light turns on.

Goodwitch: Carden, that's enough. Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red, in a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and the official may call the match. Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now, please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your aura will help you decide when it is appropriate to attack, or when it is better to a more... Defensive strategy.

Jaune stares at his scroll with his thoughts scrambling around in his head.

Goodwitch: We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Biowolf, now would we?

Carden: Speak for yourself.

Akira looks at the Carden with a Disgust look when he wasn't paying attention to him.

Goodwitch: Remember everyone, the Vitale Festival is only a fee months away, it won't be long before students from the kingdoms start arriving in Vale. So keep practicing. Those who chose to compete in the combat torment will be representing all of Vale.

The bell than rings. The three teams look at Jaune with a sorrow look. Feeling bad for the guy.
_______________________________________

Nora: So there we were, in the middle of the night.

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursas.

Ren: They were Beowolfs.

Nora: Dozons of them!

Ren: Two of them.

Nora: But they were no match and in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of lien selling Ursa skin rugs.

Ren: Ah, she's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now.

Akira: It's quite the story.

"I got more."

Yu: You do?

"Yes I have stories, it's what happens when you're alone for three years."

Pyrrha: Jaune are you okay?

Jaune: Oh yeah, I'm fine, why?

Ruby: It's just that... you seem not okay.

Silence hits the table...

Jaune: Guys I'm fine, seriously look.

He gives a awkward smile with a thumbs up. S.E.E.S were not buying it.

Pyrrha: Jaune, Cardin has been picking on you ever since the first week of School.

Jaune: What who, Cardin Windchester, he just likes to mess around you know, just some funny jokes.

Ruby: He's a bully.

Akira: And he's not joking, he wants to put others down to make himself feel better.

Jaune: Oh please, name one time he's 'bullied me'.

"Your books in the hallways."

Jaunn: I dropped those.