Volume 1 Lessons of Leadership

A/N: So at the end of every chapter, I'll try to remember, but I will ask two to three qustions, one on something maybe different from story, one related to RWBY or Persona, and than maybe for a third is a vote on something to happen. A outcome. Hope you are enjoying this mess.
_______________________________________
In the Middle of the Night

The team was sleeping peacefully till something wakes up to a boy in black and white stripe clothes was just... staring at him.

Boy: HI, how are you?

"And you are?"

Boy: We've met before. Soon the fall will come. I remembered, and so I thought I should tell you. The end of everything. But to be honest, I don't really know what it is

"You remember to tell me that a end is coming, yet you don't know what it is. Is it the end of the world, the end of Beacon, my life?"

The boy shakes his head as he is telling the truth he does not remember.

Boy: Oh, looks like you've awakened to your power... and an unusual power it is. A power that takes many forms yet is bound by none... It may be prove to be your salvation, depending on where you end up.

The boy disappeared and reappeared infront of his bed.

Boy: Do you remember when we first met? I expect you to honor your commitment.

"What the hell..."

Boy: I'll be watching you, even if you forget about me... Okay then, see you later.

The boy disappears, leaving Y/N is a shivering state of shock. He than goes back to sleep.

~~~

Morning

Everyone wakes up at Seven in the morning, and started getting ready. Morgona jumped into Akira's bag and falls asleep.

Kotone: Are you sure you should bring Morgona to class Akira?

Akira: He shouldn't be a problem, most of the time, he just sleeps, and when he's awake, he'll just stay in the bad with his head out.

Yu: Are you sure, what will happen if he starts causing a scene.

Akira: Oh we won't, we made that pretty clear back at home.

"Okay... We'll unpack when we're done with classes, let's hope the other three teams have that same idea."

~~~~~

Prof. Port: Monsters, demons. Prowlers of the night, yes grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey. Hu-huh! Haha.

The group, looking board. Give him a really look.

Prof. Port: Uhh, and you shall too, upon from graduating this prestigious academy. Now as I was saying. Val and other kingdoms, are safe heavens in otherwise treacherous of the world. Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures of the would love but to tear you into pieces. And that's where we come in... Huntsmen, Huntress's *Clicking his tongue*

Yang just rolled her eyes.

Prof. Port: Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves, from what you may ask, Why... the very world! But first a story. A tale of a young handsome man, me. When I was a boy....

Weiss was taking notes while listening to Port, however the other three members of Team RWBY were ether zoning out or messing around.

Prof. Port: Despite smelling of cabbages, my grandfather was a wise man, Peter he told me.....