Volume 2 A Chaotic Night

New Book cover

After meeting those new three students, me and Kotone agreed to not use our Persona's, even Akira and Yu agreed to not use their Persona's till they leave

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After meeting those new three students, me and Kotone agreed to not use our Persona's, even Akira and Yu agreed to not use their Persona's till they leave. However I was asked to join RWBY in a mission and it's tonight. While taking notes, I hear Jaune trying to ask Weiss out.

Jaune: So Weiss, you know uh, I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat.... And uh... you know I got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie if you want to make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome....... And then maybe after that we could study together. I mean you're smart and I'm Uh, you know.

Her Timer goes off...

Port: And than I- oh uh, timed that one wrong I guess, well the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time.

Jaune: Weiss, did you hear me?

Weiss: No, No, No, Yes.

Jaune hits the desk with his face in disappointment. Yang pats his head.

Yang: One day.

I couldn't stand this anymore. I went over to Jaune.

"Hey Jaune. How's the 'putting yourself out there' going?"

Jaune: Not great... What do you want?

"Hey, I'm supposed to be the Apathetic one here, chear up. Look, I hate to give you the hard truth but Weiss isn't into you. She has high standards for boys."

Jaune: So what can I do?

"To give it up man, I want you be happy and not be shut down every single time. Say about those tickets, why not ask Pyrrha to go with you?"

I see Pyrrha lighten up while Jaune wasn't paying any attention.

Jaune: No... She probably has even more high standards than Weiss.

"Okay... Why not just try, here I'll come with you."

Jaune: Just so you can-

"Okay I'm losing my patience."

I grab his arm and took him to Pyrrha.

"Pyrrha, Jauune would like to ask you something. Go on, ask her."

Jaune: Would you... like to go to the movies with me Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Yes Jaune, I'd love to.

I walk off before Jaune could thank me. I than pass by Ruby who was confused.

Ruby: How did you know Pyrrha would go with Jaune to the movies?

"You just got to look for the signs. Of course Jaune is a little too dense to notice that from Pyrrha."

Ruby's POV

Y/N walks away as I felt my heart skip. Notice the signs? What does that mean? Does he even notice 'the signs' with me? Or do I not make it obvious enough?