Before it starts

"Everything is happening what write on our head"

"That fucker" Mr.park shouted clutching on his hair.

"Boss our soldiers are missing.who went for mission jungkook" his men said.

"I said send 40 people.  you just send 4 peole. What will you except that 4 will kill him huh. He is like river he don't notice small leaf on his way. He  will just pull it apart. Never except they will come back" he said. He don't know what to do. He just trying and trying to make jungkook fall. But its not happening.

He heard a knock. His son jihun walk in "dad I'm leaving for japan" jihun said and look down.

"Come back with good news son. If you not back with good news you will be stay on basement for 2 months. You know i will do what i said" mr.park said. "I know father".

"The flight is in 10 am. I'm taking my leave then father" he said and bow.

"And where are you last night jihun"mr.park asked making jihun frozen at the place.

Even mr.park also taking contract from jimin. But he not allowed him and his mom to talk with them. He hate jimin. He hate whoever don't follow his words.

"I was with teamin at bar" jihun said not looking at mr.park.

"I wish it was true" he said and scan jihun face if he was telling true or not.

But jihun face show nothing." Ok leave " he said.

And jihun leaves there while holding his life in his hand. He is happy that he not get caught.

In rj company:

"Mr.jimin its been two months we are asking for you brands. Accept our contract sir". Namjoon said looking at jimin who was busy in his files.

"I'm telling that I'm not going to take your orders mr.kim" jimin said.

Jk enterprises asking for jimin's brand for their textiles. Because it was quality and high demand. They were asking him to work under them. If he work under them they are also have high rate on clothing's too. So jungkook ask namjoon to talk with the owner but here jimin is not ready to work under them.

He just throw his family for this place. Now who is jungkook to ask him to work under him.

"Mr.jimin just think we will give lot of money you didn't see in you life" namjoon said not knowing he is talking to jimin. The park jimin.

"Ohh namjoon shii. Then why are you here asking me to take you contract. You have lot of money.  here lot of fashions in Seoul go and ask them to take your contract. Why are you here" jimin said look up to meet namjoon.

"If my boos know you are not taking our orders he will kill me" Namjoon said it is his last chance to talk jimin by himself. If jungkook come he will lost his right hand man post. Because its just a contract matter. Jungkook know that namjoon will make everything happen but here jimin is not coming on conclusion.

"I will come to your funeral namjoon shii. You can leave now" jimin said and look down at his file.

Namjoon know its not gonna happen. jimin is not gonna take their contract so he just  come out..

He call jungkook and tell him what happened here.

"Hyung you are just telling me that the textile owner not taking our contract right" on the other side jungkook speak.

"Jungkook I'm tierd of speaking to him myself. He is not listening". Namjoon said " you will try it by yourself jungkook" namjoon said.

He know jungkook will make it happen. But not sure he himself Don't know why jimin reject his order.

"Its just simple thing hyung you are asking me to come. So what is you job here" jungkook said.

" just try jungkook. I'm tierd" namjoon said.

" Ok tell tae to ready. I will meet him tomorrow in rj company right"

"Yes".

"Ok i will do it on myself. And you go and fuck your boyfriend " jungkook said in upset in his voice.

" Jungkook please i said i tried my best".namjoon said

Jungkook didn't said just cut the call.

Tomorrow is the day........ the dark and spark meet.

I hope you all enjoy.

Thank you

Love you all. Bye