New Things>>>

Author pov:

"We will get him" the man said.

"You are saying this for past two years" the women say angryly.

"If you want your son safe just shut up and be quiet " The person said.

"Please help him. He is not strong enough to fight with jihoon " the person said.

"I'm trying that only don't rush me. Where is the money i ask for" the man asked.

"See, try to understand me. If he get to know about it he will kill me and my sons" the women say.

"Then what about me. Here I'm trying everything you say. How can i help you. If i don't have money "he asked.

"You are doing this for your own son" the women ask.

"But i want money for my safety too. If jihoon know how I'm surviving he will kill me before that he will kill you too". The man said.

"Fine. Here have it. Next time ask shortly ". She said.

"Ok.... I'm leaving before someone saw me". He said.

The women saw the man's back. She signed heavily. She don't know what will happen to her son's or their life.

At park land cafe:

Jimin is washing his hand and hear the door lock. He  don't want to turn around to look  who is it. His mind is hella confused. What he is doing now!! He just doing what his mind say.

Jungkook standing on the door side to look through the mirror and saw jimin's face. Whenever he saw jimin's face its shows the sassiness and a adorable feature but now its different.
His eyes looks like a mixture of sadness and a fear.

He walk slowly towards to jimin. Jimin turn around to face jungkook. They can't take eyes from eachother. Jungkook admiring jimin's features. Jimin looking at jungkook's eye.

Jungkook lift his head lightly up to jimin gesturing 'what happened ' jimin hesitately shook his head like nothing happened.

Jungkook lift jimin to make him sit on the counter. He look deep in his eye.

Jimin signed and grab his face to kiss him.

He closed his eye.  Their lips just touching eachother. No one move their lips. Jimin try to kiss jungkook but he can't. He can't do this. Jungkook sence something off on jimin. He moved back to look at jimin's face. Jimin lift his head to look at jungkook.

Jungkook is confused. He was about to say something but jimin lean his head on his shoulder. He see jimin's back on the mirror he don't know what to do. Jungkook shirt get wet so he lift jimin's head by his chin. Tear rolled down on jimin's eye. Jungkook wipe jimin's tear by his thumb.

"Come, i drop you at your place" he said. He don't want to ask anything to jimin about why he is crying. Jimin just nod his head as yes.

Jungkook offer his hand to jimin. He look up at the olders hand and held it. They walk out off the cafe after pay the bill.