coffee shop

"WHAT THE HELL" jimin shouted after seeing the person who groans beside him. He was shocked for two reason one he is not the person who spend night with friends and the second one is here the man beside him is not his friend or something. He is a perfect stranger for him and he is not except jungkook to be here beside him. They met two times that doesn't mean they will be friends or something in jimin's dictionary.

"What happened" jungkook asked while rubbing his eye. He looked at jimin who looking around the room and checking him in confusion.

Jimin get up from the bed and walk back and forth to check  any pain but, there is nothing. He sighed in relief and again walk back to jungkook who looking at him confused. And grab the bedsheet wrapped arround jungkook body and pull it off to see is everything is alright.

Jungkook smirked at jimin's doing he know what jimin is thinking.

"Don't worry sweetheart. You does nothing" jungkook smiled.

"Sweetheart my foot" jimin said wearing his clothes what thrown on the floor. "Why are you bothering me everywhere mr.jeon. i already said I'm not going to give you partnership." Jimin scoffed.

"What" jungkook asked him cofusingly. He didn't bring jimin here to ask partnership he just help him.

"Why I'm here. Wait yo-you drugged me. OMG why are you this much cheap for the partnership and you ju- " jimin was shouting at him and jungkook cut him of by "are you always like this jimin shii" he asked.

"Why i want to drug you. I have lot of designers in my fingers then why i want to drug you for partnership ". Jungkook said sassily.

"Then why I'm here " jimin asked rolling his finger. Motioning the whole room.

"Ah. Yeah i brought you here but that doesn't mean i drug you. You are the one who got drunk and sat on the middle road singing and blabbering something " jungkook rolled his eyes at jimin.

"Wha- " jimin thoughts gone for yesterday events. His fathers word keep sounding his ears. He don't want to think that.

"I'm leaving " jimin said and searching for his mobile for book cab.

"Wait". Jungkook said jimin. Didn't bother to look at jungkook and close the door behind him.

Jungkook just lay on the bed. Thinking about something. Is he will able to execute his plan on jimin.

At park office:

     "Sir its about park jimin". One of mr. Park's man said and handing the phone to him.

    "What" mr. Park answer the phone.

"Sir. Mr. Jimin leave the jk residence now. He is with jungkook and with him in same room". His subordinator said.

"That little bitch" mr.park cursed under his breath and hang up the call without answering.

He was tooo much angry at jimin now.  He already don't like jimin now he is with his enemy. What will he do.

He took his phone on the table and call jimin. And tell jimin to come his office.

Jeon mansion:

"TAE" jin shout at taehyung who didn't even look at him.

"What hyung" taehyung asked. He just come back to normal. He keep thinking about park's heir revealing party. The way jihun walk. The way he talk. The way he make eye contact with him.

At the party he can't take his eye off of juhun. He changed a lot. Even though he watch him far away. But his body language. His personality everything make him amused.

He was looking at jihun and turn around to look at somewhere but he can't take his eye away from jihun. That when they made eye contact. Their breath hitched. They keep looking at each other. But taehyung can sence jihun was bother about something. He saw jihun going to restroom he was about to follow him but jungkook gave work for him. He had no choice to follow jihun. So he left with jungkook order. He don't know someone wait for him....

"Yeah I'm calling you for 10 mins but you are at dream land" jin said.

"I was just thinking about random things" he want to divert his mind. He can't even sleep. After the party he want jihun.

Jin was about to say something. He saw jungkook walk in the house. He saw jungkook smirking. What jungkook smirking. He is thinking something jin senced.

"Was he going to kill someone" jin asked to taehyung.

"No...why" taehyung asked confused at jin's question.

"He is thinking something" jin said. He also thinking what is jungkook thinking he know if he smirke he has big plan. So he want to know.

But here taehyung is happy jin don't bother him in asking questions about his zone out thing.

Park office:

  "Come in" mr.park said. He saw jimin come inside his office.

He looked up and down at jimin with disgusting look.

"You called father" jimin asked...

"Where you whoring arround yesterday " mr. Park asked.

"Dad" jimin said he know his dad talk to him like this but not today. He didn't do anything.

"Were you with jungkook yesterday"

"Ye-yes" jimin said.

"You have to do something SON" mr. Park said.

Jeon mansion:

  Jungkook was standing in front of mirror and thinking about yesterday night. He was confused why jimin cried like that. He is not a emotional type but he was just curious. But on other hand he want to execute his plan on jimin and he will do it successfully.

Jungkook took his phone and dial jimin's number.

After four or five ring the other said was answered with soft voice

"Hello" jungkook hear jimin's voice.

"Im Jungkook " he said .

"What you want." Jimin's tone was. Filled with irritation.

"I want have coffee with you " he said.

"What" Jimin said.

"You own me jimin.. think about yesterday night ". Jungkook said while wearing his shirt.

"Where" was only jimin say.

"On park land at 10" he said before he say something he call was ended.

He want punish jimin so badly. Thats mot in hurtful way. That was pleasure pain way.

They don't know they are having surprises for eachother "....

Hiiii guys after a long time.....

It was late update i know but i had my examinations.

Please vote for me. It will be motivate me.

I hope you all enjoy my story.

Love you all and thank you......