Warmth...

They were kissing in bathroom sink.
After jungkook lifted him and make their way to bed.

And jungkook throw jimin on the bed and hovering over him...

And started to kiss him again. They can't stop each other from kissing. Their lips locked.

After kissing him. They back away from kiss to catch breath. And jungkook look at jimin's hodded eye. He can sence jimin's sexual desires.

Jimin can't think straightly. He is kissing him. He is totally confused. When he was about say something. Jungkook attached his lip on jimin's neck. Hee started to kiss him. Jimin kept moaning. "Aaah~~je-jeon~~"

"Mhhmmm" jungkook hummed in return. It made jimin's  hair goosebumps. "Pl~~ahh please"

Jungkook can't concentrate in anything. He also can't think straightly. Now jimin's moaning make him hard.

He was hard. He can sence jimin's hardness. He slowly removed jimin's shirt. Without breaking the kiss. Jimin clutching on jungkook's shoulder. "Hmmaahhh jeon".he kept moaning "yes baby" jungkook asked while sucking on jimin's neck.

"Aahhhh" jimin moan loudly when jungkook suck on certain spot.

"Found it" jungkook said and keep sucking on him. Then back away to make sure it was mark.

Jimin rosey lips are swallowen from the kiss

Jimin rosey lips are swallowen from the kiss. His chin are dusted with rosey blush. He shut his eye close when jungkook tongue land on his neck.

"Does it feel good" jungkook asked.

"Fe-feels go.aaaah good" jimin moaning mess.

Jungkook slowly went down to jimin's waist. He started to kiss there. Hee kept kissing there. Jimin's was moaning. "Aaah ahmmm jeon".

He want jungkook to do whatever he wants with him. He can't even form a full sentence.

Jungkook leaving butterfly kisses on jimin's stomach. When his hand reach for jimin's pant belt. He is going to open it.

"No no dad please da-dad open the door please -aah dad the-they are do-doing wrong. Open the Do-door".

When jungkook hear. Jimin cries he stopped kissing and look up at jimin. His body was shaking.

Jungkook was hella confused. "Pl-plea-please dad". Jimin was crying.

Jungkook don't know what to do.

"Jimin" he called. But jimin only started to cry loudly.

"Jimin what happened" jungkook shake jimin's body.

"Jun-jungkook they they will take me-me. They are going to do wrong" "ahhhhhhhh tell them to leave please ".

Now jungkook got to know jimin was having a panic attack.

"Jimin there is no one. Breath breath jimin take a breath". Jungkook held jimin's face in his hand.

"I'm here ok.. stop crying open your eyes" jungkook said jimin was still shaking in fear. He slowly open his eye. Followed by jungkook's voice.

There he meet most beautiful eye.

Whenever he had this kind of panic attack his mom always with him. He don't know how he get into this. They were just kissing. Jimin slowly touch jungkook's face.

Jungkook lean on jimin. He is not in his mind. Without breaking eye contact. Jungkook lean to kiss jimin.

They stare  at  eachother

Jungkook slowly touch jimin's lip

Jungkook slowly touch jimin's lip. With his lip. This kiss was filled with comfort and passionate.

Jungkook don't know why he is comforting jimin. But other side jimin get a warmth.

Jimin just look at jungkook. And jungkook break the kiss. They again staring at each other. Only their eye speaking. Suddenly jimin hug jungkook.

Jungkook heart beat increase soo high. Jimin will hear it. Jungkook slowly wrap his hand around jimin.

After 5 mins he hear  soft snoring sound.

He lay jimin on the bed and he went to bathroom to take shower. He just thinking what happened in bed. He is happy at point but he don't know the reason. At the other side he had curiosity what happened to jimin? Why he call his dad?.

Then he went out from shower and lay beside jimin. When the younger felt olders warmth he hide himself in olders warmth by hugging him.

Jungkook lightly smiles and wrap his arm around him.

It was 7 in the morning:

  The sun raises clearly give light to the bed. Jimin slowly open his eyes. He liked this morning fresh morning.

He got up and got confused. This is not his room. And this is not his house.

He slowly look down and see he is shirtless. When he heard groans from beside. He slowly turn his head to look at the person. When he see.

"WHAT THE HELL"

Hey lovelies...

I hope you enjoyed....

Love you all....

Please vote and comment...

Bye.....